Toyota service center / Irresponsible response
My car was sent for service at toyota service centre (Larkin, JB) and the bumper was dented which I had only discovered 1 day later. I forwarded my complaints to the abovementioned center becauses I suspected it was damaged there. I was given a reply bluntly by the manager that such thing would never happen at his center and his workers would not lie to him without conducting a thorough investigation. I was baffled with his remarks thinking that I was out to ask for compensation. I couldn't say that they were responsible because I had no proof. The case was then handled by a customer relation officer and I was grateful that the officer handled quite well though it was confirmed by them that the damage was caused elsewhere. I am writing this complaint because I was disatisfied with the response the manager had given me becuase that was my first time buying a brand which is well-known and my first service there. As a customer I am truly disappointed with their service and I shall never step into any of the service centre of Toyota ever again because I was deeply hurt by the manager's attitude.
More Toyota service center Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - Low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - Engine knocking sound 
- TOYOTA INTERNATIONAL LOTTO (HEADQUARTER),Japan - NO RESPONSE REGARDING TOYOTA CAR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM 
- Toyota Lottery Award - Scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - Dishonest Sales Tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with MMT gearbox as Automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - unethical behavior...
- Toyota Motor Corporation - service
- Toyota Motor Corporation - navigation system
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 2017 toyota camry se
- John City Toyota - poor customer service