Toyota Rent a Car / bad service
On aug 1, I rented a car from toyota rent a car, after a minor "fender bender". I had it from aug 1 at 5:23pm until aug.2 at 4:30pm.
I was charged $60.93 (including tax). It seems I had the car for 2 calander days at $23.99 per day.
I don't remember being told this (but maybe they did). I had rented a car before and paid little attention to their long speel of conditions.in the contract under charges it does say "c",
Which I guess means "calander days".
I called their major competitors in the houston area (alamo, avis and enterprise) and they all bill in 24hr. Increments!
Then remember, they may rent the car again at 5pm, and that customer has to pay also for that day!
Stay away from toyota rent a car in houston, unless you are willing to put up with their "double-dipping".
More Toyota Rent a Car Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota - 95 year old woman bought a new toyota prius 2007 need a new touch screen
- Toyota Motor Corporation - service and attitudes
- Toyota Motor Corporation - officers
- Toyota Motor Corporation - customer service agent call 10/31/2018
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 2017 toyota camry