Toyota Rent a Car / bad service
On aug 1, I rented a car from toyota rent a car, after a minor "fender bender". I had it from aug 1 at 5:23pm until aug.2 at 4:30pm.
I was charged $60.93 (including tax). It seems I had the car for 2 calander days at $23.99 per day.
I don't remember being told this (but maybe they did). I had rented a car before and paid little attention to their long speel of conditions.in the contract under charges it does say "c",
Which I guess means "calander days".
I called their major competitors in the houston area (alamo, avis and enterprise) and they all bill in 24hr. Increments!
Then remember, they may rent the car again at 5pm, and that customer has to pay also for that day!
Stay away from toyota rent a car in houston, unless you are willing to put up with their "double-dipping".
More Toyota Rent a Car Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota kendall anchorage inspection non american landcruiser
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota yaris hb 2014 compressor
- Toyota Motor Corporation - land cruiser 2016
- Toyota Motor Corporation - front strut "rumble" on new car.
- Toyota Motor Corporation - complain about poor service