Toyota-dallas.com / professional dishonesty
This is the first time I write a complaint because Toyota of Dallas had tricked and lured me into their business. I think people have a right to know so that they could be aware of their scheme. This is what I wrote to BBB:
Where is your integrity Toyota of Dallas?
One of the managers named Danny gave me a deal over the phone on a Toyota Highlander for 26K. I drove all the way from Arlington to their place and by the time I came in I was told that it was sold. Few days later, I talked to one of the sale persons and he told me that he has two highlander cars and he has one for 26k for me. So, within hours, I came in for a cheaper highlander, again, I was told it was sold. So, I was dealing with him on a different highlander, which was 31K. This deal didn't work out for both sides so I went home. About 3/4 days later the same manager, Danny, called me again and said that they have a special deal going on. He was willing to give me the same highlander (31k) for 26K. I confirmed twice with him over the phone on the price and the car and he validated it. I called him back again before I take off but now he told me a different price: 26k plus options which is over six hundred dollars more. I sensed some kind of a fraud so I dropped the deal and didn't even bother to come in. The next day, one of the sale persons whom I dealt with before called me and I told him that I didn't want to come in because I couldn't believe how his manager could change his mind so fast. Because of their dishonest practices I didn't want to deal with them. Within 10 minutes later the sales manager, Daniel Dixon, called me and so I presented my case. He told me that he could give it to me for 26k. When I came in, again, he told me the highlander was gone and he tried to sell me a different cheaper highlander for that price. I told him that I want a highlander with the same options for that price. At the end, after three or four hours of working with the numbers, he told me that he has GOOD NEWS for me. He presented a cheaper model with a higher price. THIS DEAL WAS SO GOOD THAT I COULD NOT HELP BUT REFUSE IT. What really bothers me is their DECEITFULNESS. THEY DID NOT FULFILL WHAT THEY HAD PROMISED. They intentionally lied to me to get me in and tried to sell a cheaper model. THEY ARE PROFESSIONAL FRIENDLY BUT ALSO PROFESSIONAL DISHONESTY.
More Toyota-dallas.com Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.