toyota car / gas & brake pedal failure
In regards to the issues of the accelerating gas pedal/locked gas pedal on many toyota models, it is stated by Toyota themselves that their cars are unsafe to drive to the point of stopping production on more than a few models. My car, a Toyota Prius, is one of the very first of the models to be recalled. I have recieved notice from toyota that they are well aware and that I will be receiving further notice in regards to rectifying the problem. That was 3 months ago and now, just today, on my local news Toyota stated that tehy have discovered problems with their brake systems. Makes sense, if the car accelerates on its own-where do the brakes come into place? They don't because there is now a recognized failure with the brake system.
So being I am driving an unsafe car as stated by Toyota, can I stop making payments on my unsafe car until this problem is resolved? Toyota drivers are basically makng monthly payments for their metal casket. I honestly, hope that Toyota comes up with some kind of compensation. I'm not looking to sue, of course not But for the mean time, why should I pay? Can they freeze payments? I mean, this is ridiculous.
Please, knowledgable advice is appreciated.
More toyota car Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.