Toyota - Amityville, New York / very poor service
I purchased a 2003 Toyota Corolla from Atlantic Toyota in Amityville New York. In the three years that I have had the car the rubber window guard has been replaced twice because it becomes loose and comes down with the window. The first two times were covered under my warranty. The third time I was told by Atlantic Toyota that the last time it was replaced was one year and two months ago and if it was under one year they could have replaced it for free under the warranty but I was two months over the warranty. They said they would give me a break and only charge me $185.00. (what a break!).
The assistant service manager Jayme was extremely rude when I tried to say that I thought it was a strange repair to happen so often perhaps it was a manufacturers defect she kept interrupting me and wouldn't even let me finish a sentence. She definitely needs to learn some customer service and people skills if she's going to speak to customers that way!
I replied that there must be some manufacturers defect as I had been driving for thirty years and had never had to replace this window guard on any of my cars let alone three times in three years on one car!
The dealership referred me to customer care service. The service rep I spoke with was very sympathetic and thought that it was very odd that the same part would need to be replaced three times in three years. He felt that it warranted being turned over to a case manager. He referred my case to one. Sandy called me back and said that she was sorry but it was over the warranty time and there was nothing they could do.
I have bought Toyota cars for many years but after this poor service this will be my last!
More Toyota - Amityville, New York Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 17 Toyota Sienna
- Toyota Motor Corporation - dealer and district manager
- Toyota Motor Corporation - poor service in egypt cairo abbasia branch
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota sienna tires wearing issue
- Toyota Motor Corporation - complaint from toyota egypt