Toyota AAA Delership - Qatar / no service and repairs
Toyota dealership in Qatar is a living shame. It is in complete contradiction to anything Toyota Stands for and claims in its adverting. Here is my letter to the General Mangaer of its dealership in Qatar.
Vehicle: Toyota Fortuner 2006 GX
Reference: Car Reg. No: Number Withheld
Job Card No: Number Withheld
File No: Number Witheld.
My car had a minor accident in the month of May. On 3rd of June I presented the Insurance file No and all the police Papers to the Body Shop workshop. Prima facie I was told come after a month. I went to the incharge Mr. Mohd Ameen and request for an early date. As a favor I was asked to come back on 19th June. Since then the car is in the body shop.
Every third day the service advisor Mr. Badran promises me the car will be delivered in 2 more days. Call me after 2 days etc etc. Finally even the mobile phone No. 5573992 is usually picked after 10 rings in half an hour.
Now after 10 days I am told today that it will be delivered next week. I requested Mr. Ameen to help me in this. He (as a habit of AAB) as asked me to call back after one hour. After 5 rings today he has not picked up the phone.
I want to get my vehicle. I am frustrated with the ownership experience of toyota. Note that i have come here from uae and al-futtaim has exemplary service. I would even hesitate a comparision.
More Toyota AAA Delership - Qatar Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 2018 4 Runner Limited
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 2012 scion xb
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 2012 scion blizzard paint falling off in sheets
- Toyota Motor Corporation - hertrich toyota milford delaware service department
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 94 toyota pickup with frame rot