Toyota AAA Delership - Qatar / No service and repairs

Qatar Review updated:
Toyota dealership in Qatar is a living shame. It is in complete contradiction to anything Toyota Stands for and claims in its adverting. Here is my letter to the General Mangaer of its dealership in Qatar.

Vehicle: Toyota Fortuner 2006 GX
Reference: Car Reg. No: Number Withheld
Job Card No: Number Withheld
File No: Number Witheld.

My car had a minor accident in the month of May. On 3rd of June I presented the Insurance file No and all the police Papers to the Body Shop workshop. Prima facie I was told come after a month. I went to the incharge Mr. Mohd Ameen and request for an early date. As a favor I was asked to come back on 19th June. Since then the car is in the body shop.

Every third day the service advisor Mr. Badran promises me the car will be delivered in 2 more days. Call me after 2 days etc etc. Finally even the mobile phone No. 5573992 is usually picked after 10 rings in half an hour.

Now after 10 days I am told today that it will be delivered next week. I requested Mr. Ameen to help me in this. He (as a habit of AAB) as asked me to call back after one hour. After 5 rings today he has not picked up the phone.

I want to get my vehicle. I am frustrated with the ownership experience of toyota. Note that i have come here from uae and al-futtaim has exemplary service. I would even hesitate a comparision.

A  16th of Mar, 2008 by
My car had an accident and went to the Al futtaim body shop on 09/03/2008 after completing my insurance thinks. The front office guy registered my card in his computer for repair and I was toled that give call on next week. Today 16/02/2008 morining onwards I am callign on Body shope No. 04-7043293 they simply disconnecting the line and nobody answering my call.
N  5th of Nov, 2008 by
AL futtaim has a worst service in Dubai. I got my car after 2 months and 10 days and atleast your service agent is picking up your calls! Here even that is missing!

And after I got my car back, it looks like it has come from Rub-Al-Khali!

AL futtaim has a shabby service in Dubai!
N  17th of Feb, 2009 by
Al futtaim is giving the excellent service in dubai...in a very professional way itself...i was dealing with alfuttiam for the last so many years and i never felt such kind of experiences...