Total Credit Recovery USA Group, Inc / Scam and fraud!

United States Review updated:
Phone: 603-529-5512
I have never in my life experienced a more unprofessional conversation with a supposed supervisor. After telling Sophie Green at Total Credit Recovery USA Group in Buffalo, NY that I was unable to pay the full balance in question and that I would like to make payments, which I was told I could not do, she disgracefully and most unprofessionally belittled me. I asked to speak to a supervisor which I did, at least I was told that this incredibly rude woman was a supervisor, I was put through the same yelling and belittling.

I was threatened, and yes most definitely threatened, into making a payment that will most definitely cause me an incredible hardship. I was completely astonished that these two woman were actually hired to deal with the public. I am not done with this and I will pursue this complaint.

Comments

Ma
  30th of Nov, 2007

Total Credit Recovery USA - Collection nonsense!
Total Credit Recovery
New York

I paid the balance due and then they found 75 more dollars due and that would close the account then a few days later it was another 21 now I have paid it and they say it is closed but who knows.
Ke
  29th of Jul, 2008
I was sent a collection notice from Total Credit Recovery USA Group, Inc. They conveniently send a contact number that is bogus. What is the point of having a contact number that is totally fictitious? I believe they may be just as fraudulant and deceptive as the company they represented in the letter.
Al
  15th of Sep, 2008
This is what they do, they try to scare you into doing something stupid, and so they get their money and then they move on to the next victim. In this case knowledge is power. They can't force you to pay something you can't afford. The worse they can do is sue you and get some sort of lien on your house or assets which they can only collect when the house is sold or when you die. If they are rude, just hang up on them.
Ca
  23rd of Sep, 2008
This collection agency is a nightmare! I was a victim of credit card fraud, so my $8000 bill was highly unexpected.
I was called a criminal, a liar, and a thief by a gentleman named Kevin.
I paid in full by placing myself in further debt, and then kept receiving bills from them. It has been four months and it still has not been cleared from my credit report.
I call every week and someone has mysteriously "forgotten" to fax me the appropriate paperwork.
FYI- You can make make payments on debt, so ignore the idle threats.
Hope this helps.