ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:8:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat:8:00 am - 4:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Total Credit RecoveryCollections

Have been sending multiple letters, as well as multiple phone calls a day, some as early as 8am. All this for an account that I do not have. I have never dealt with TD bank, but somehow I have over $700 past due. When I did answer the call, the person on the other end was incredibly rude and did not want to be polite or listen to me when I do not have a legit account with them.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Total Credit Recovery — collection agents are harassing me at my workplace too now!!!

The people who work there in the Toronto office are rude and do not care if they embarrass you at all. they...

North York (toronto)