Western Mercantile Agency Logo

Western Mercantile Agency

Having problems with Western Mercantile Agency?

165 S 5th St., Suite A
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

Western Mercantile Agencycollection services

After malpractice from a doctor and constant incorrect billing practices from Curry Health Network... I was left with a $500 bill after a miscarriage. Western mercantile refuses to do payments with me, and eventually the balance grew to $1000... they submitted a judgment against me in 2017. After two years of them "attempting to contact" mind you, I had several jobs in between that time one that was 2 years long... they had not "garnished" my wages. Now in the. Beginning of 2020, they have decided to garnish an amount of right over $1000 due to their ridiculous interest charges... the fact I'm paying this much for the loss of a baby while I was covered under TWO medical insurances that would have covered almost all the cost... it's ridiculous. The way they have chosen to go after me for this payment is insanely unethical, and they embarrassed me on several accounts by showing up to my work to serve me a "writ of garnishment" 3 DAYS AFTER SERVING ONE TO MY BOSS. This practice was so unnecessary.

Western Mercantile Agency — horrible collection practices

I received a call from Western Mercantile about a hospital bill that had gone to collections. When I went to...