Total Credit Recovery USA Group / Collection Department

1 Alabaster, AL, United States Review updated:

I was 3 months behind on a credit card and they decided to send it to collections. I paid the minimum due plus the late fees and found out by mail that they sent it to collections. I called the company and spoke with Shaun Grenning who was probably the rudest person in the world. I asked to speak with someone else and he asked why. Then he asked me why could I not pay off $500 in a year. Then told me this is the type of treatment I get when I don't pay my bills. Excuse me! Everybody's finances are not the same. He must forgot, he was trying to collect from me. I tried to work out a payment but he said $96 was the minimum.

Comments

• Tr
      6th of Feb, 2008

i had a rude person also trying to colect from me well his is how it went i told her i could handle 100 a month then i thought about it and said make that 50 a month well she got all huffy and started getting rude and nasty and i said whoaaaa lady whats wrong isnt 50 good enough and she said NO it isnt then i said well then hows nothing a month sound and i hung up never heard another word from her....
    these people have NO right calling your home and treating you like that tell them to go to hell.