Total Credit Recovery USA Group / Collection Department

Alabaster, AL, United States Review updated:
I was 3 months behind on a credit card and they decided to send it to collections. I paid the minimum due plus the late fees and found out by mail that they sent it to collections. I called the company and spoke with Shaun Grenning who was probably the rudest person in the world. I asked to speak with someone else and he asked why. Then he asked me why could I not pay off $500 in a year. Then told me this is the type of treatment I get when I don't pay my bills. Excuse me! Everybody's finances are not the same. He must forgot, he was trying to collect from me. I tried to work out a payment but he said $96 was the minimum.

Comments

Tr
  6th of Feb, 2008
i had a rude person also trying to colect from me well his is how it went i told her i could handle 100 a month then i thought about it and said make that 50 a month well she got all huffy and started getting rude and nasty and i said whoaaaa lady whats wrong isnt 50 good enough and she said NO it isnt then i said well then hows nothing a month sound and i hung up never heard another word from her....
these people have NO right calling your home and treating you like that tell them to go to hell.

Total Credit Recovery Logo Total Credit Recovery