TNT Express Delivery Services / poor delivery times

1 South Africa Review updated:

TODAY is the 22 November 2009 and still no delivery, TNT blame SAA (South African Airways) and CUSTOMS for not releasing a container with multiple consignments because according to them not everyone has paid there duties on the consignments, I have never had a problem with DHL and used them mant times before. I tried calling for feedback seldom get back to you maybe 1 out of 4 times and another thing they should update internet tracking service daily to let you know what is happening. Really bad service from TNT South Africa, wont use them again if I can help it.
[protected] Details
Reference
Pick up date 10 Nov 2009
Destination CAPE TOWN
Delivery Date
Signatory
Date Time Location Status
16 Nov 2009 10:12:00 Johannesburg Customs Clearance In Progress.
13 Nov 2009 15:19:00 Johannesburg Held Awaiting Payment Of Duties, Taxes Or Charges By Receiver.
13 Nov 2009 05:20:00 Johannesburg Held Customs, Awaiting Clearance Instructions From Receiver.
11 Nov 2009 04:32:57 Hong Kong Shipment Received At Transit Point.
11 Nov 2009 03:43:31 Hong Kong Shipment Received At Transit Point.
11 Nov 2009 03:36:35 Hong Kong Shipment In Transit.
11 Nov 2009 02:25:00 Shenzhen Shipment In Transit.
10 Nov 2009 21:57:04 Shenzhen Shipment In Transit.
10 Nov 2009 19:22:02 Shenzhen Shipment Received At Origin Depot.

Comments

22nd of Nov, 2009

LESLIE CHARLES GILROY (corrupt cop)
    in company with
    LLOYD STEPHEN GANZERLA
    BELINDA JANE GANZERLA
    EUGENE CLEVELAND GANZERLA
    TRACEY ANNE GANZERLA
    and others, robbed my wife and I
    See the whole story here

• Na
      21st of Dec, 2009

TNT Express is one of the worst parcel Deliver company you can find.

My Delivery was sent with them on 10th December 2009 and today is 21st December 2009 and i have not still recieved it and its not comming from outside but within the UK.

I gave them an alternative address to deliver but instead of delivering my goods to my alternative address they delivered to the wrong address and that is someone else.
    and they say i gave them that address but they wont admitt their mistake buy entering the house number wrong. Now how can someone give their house number wrong?

When i contacted them again then they went back to the wrong address and picked up my goods and i dont understand why did that person accepted the goods in first place where the parcel doesnt belong to him?

When they picked up the goods they went to deliver to the orginal address and i dont understand why did they go there when i gave them an alternative address first place.

So i contacted again and they said give us an alternative address which is the same address again i gave them. But next day and the day after no goods yet still recieved so whats happening?

I waited and contacted the company who sent the goods with TNT and explained to them whats happening and when they contacted them the TNT express lied and told them the wrong stories.

They said first we delivered it (Which is wrong house they didnt admitt that to them)

They said we delivered it again but no one signed it (This means they went to the orginal address instead of alternative address and they didnt admitt that.

Then they say that we went to the alternative address and someone refused the goods (Which is lie because we all were expecting the goods also i have given the contact no.

Now i have given them the same address and in the house and its been 3 days but no goods delivered yet from them.
    Contacted the sender and they are finding out.

All i here it will be delivered next day and when next days comes the message is same it will be next day and yet i havent recieved the goods yet from TNT.

They messed everything up in their office and people havent got a clue what they are doing in to TNT express.
    The driver is not at fault but the people in the office is making mistakes over and over.

It is a Bad experiance for me with TNT and i havent got my goods yet from them.