TNT Express Delivery Services / poor delivery times
TODAY is the 22 November 2009 and still no delivery, TNT blame SAA (South African Airways) and CUSTOMS for not releasing a container with multiple consignments because according to them not everyone has paid there duties on the consignments, I have never had a problem with DHL and used them mant times before. I tried calling for feedback seldom get back to you maybe 1 out of 4 times and another thing they should update internet tracking service daily to let you know what is happening. Really bad service from TNT South Africa, wont use them again if I can help it.
Pick up date 10 Nov 2009
Destination CAPE TOWN
Date Time Location Status
16 Nov 2009 10:12:00 Johannesburg Customs Clearance In Progress.
13 Nov 2009 15:19:00 Johannesburg Held Awaiting Payment Of Duties, Taxes Or Charges By Receiver.
13 Nov 2009 05:20:00 Johannesburg Held Customs, Awaiting Clearance Instructions From Receiver.
11 Nov 2009 04:32:57 Hong Kong Shipment Received At Transit Point.
11 Nov 2009 03:43:31 Hong Kong Shipment Received At Transit Point.
11 Nov 2009 03:36:35 Hong Kong Shipment In Transit.
11 Nov 2009 02:25:00 Shenzhen Shipment In Transit.
10 Nov 2009 21:57:04 Shenzhen Shipment In Transit.
10 Nov 2009 19:22:02 Shenzhen Shipment Received At Origin Depot.
More TNT Express Delivery Services Complaints & Reviews
- TNT - craigslist scam 
- TNT - terrible service! 
- TNT Service - scamming money for apartment rental 
- Mr Calton Johnson / TNT Courier Services - money scams! 
- TNT Express UK - failure to deliverconsignment, lost goods, inconsistent info on matter 
- TNT Holdings - tnt 160088740 // mawb 60345360582 // laser graphics not received
- TNT Holdings - impatient and rude staff
- TNT Holdings - service
- TNT Holdings - driver
- TNT Holdings - service delays and lack of answers from customer service