TMobilebilled for phones I don't have

T mobile is the worst when it comes to customer service. I signed up in October 2015 online by purchasing 3 phones. The next day after receiving the phones by mail we stopped by a T-Mobile store and picked up 3 new phones to replace the 3 we got online. We were told to mail the phones in which we did. Later we were told that they did not receive the phones and began charging us for 6 phones. My wife had prolonged call with them and they first told her they did not receive the phones and then later told her that they did and would discontinue the charges. Now here in February I noticed that they started charging us for 6 phones again in December 2015 and January 2016. I called the office on February 11, 2016 and was told that they never received the phones that was returned in October. They were rude and then I was put on hold for over 20 minutes by a 2nd person, then a 3rd person came on the call and asked me can she help me. At this time I could not believe it since she had no recollection of any conversation I had with the other 2 individuals and thought I was just now calling in for the first time. Once this issue is resolved I will have to consider whether I want to just pay the balance of what I owe on these phones and get away from T-Mobile. I was with Verizon for years and their phone customer service was great even though the plans were high. If I had read these complaints on this web site first I would never had purchased phones from T-Mobile.

Re
Feb 11, 2016

Comments

• Mo
      Apr 03, 2016

We are having our credit messed up now by T-Mobile so freely sending our account to collection for Cell Phones that thet acknowledged receipt by mail. No Customer service, No willingness to correct their mistake, hang up on us after keeping us on the phone for lengthy time.
    How about a CLASS ACTION SUIT? Who is in ? Post it on Face book, le us invite whom ever is interested in our fair treatmentneven by giant companies.

• Su
      May 13, 2016

Please check ALL of your accounts ANY YOU MIGHT HAVE THAT YOU FORGOT ABOUT! I've lost everything due to a tmobile phone and three years later but still no straight answer. Please I don't want this to happen to anyone else! If you don't know you have a Google wallet that automatically attaches to your phone the Gmail password opens your bank! The recovery can bill with no authorization! My account was flagged and release by all companies for over 1000 invoices for coins! 350 were canceled at that's my bank alone! Please be aware! On top of my account was sent to collections in 2013 yet someone added a iPhone six in 2016 of course the privacy of there customers comes first so they will provide no information. About the iPhone six added to my account that I DON'T OWN NOR WAS IT AVAILABLE WHEN THE ACCOUNT CLOSED!