Tlg Great Fun & Tlg Comphme / still scamming

1 Millsboro, DE, United States Review updated:

TLG Great Fun decided to help themselves to my account and take out $33.99 for I don't know what. When I called the number, they told me I had signed up for their services (I have not received services nor was offered any) when purchasing from Footsmart and I "OK'd" this offer. I told them that even if I had OK'd anything, I still did not give them my account information, nor did I authorize nor approve any payments to be made to them. Earlier this week I received an $11.99 charge from TLG CompHme. Upon calling them I got the same story. Well, needless to say, I will never purchase another product from Footsmart, even though their representative denies that this is a scam. So this is a lesson, don't look at solicitations and, especially, don't take them up on their " offers." They are only looking for your money. They want money for nothing. After giving the reps a hard time, I told them to get a real job because they were only working for a bunch of scammers.

Comments

• Fi
      11th of Oct, 2010

I was just scammed by Footsmart. Do not buy anything form this site! I bought the AcuPoint Foot Massage appliance for a total of $284. The massager worked properly only 4 months! When I called Footsmart, they confirmed they were the manufacturers but unfortunately they did not offer a manufacturer's warranty! Only the 60 day return policy. So basically all the items they sell (including the most expensive equipment) are super expensive disposable items!

Their whole business is just a scam!