Tlg Great Fun / debits for payment of 14.99 for no services

1 South Lake Tahoe, CA, United States Review updated:

I noticed that 14.99 was being taken out of my account in the last 6 months. when I tried calling several times, the phone got disconnected. I finally got in contact with them and asked them who they are and why they are charging my account. the person on the phone barely spoke english and started giving me a sales pitch. I then asked them when I signed up for the service and who come I did not recieve any services. she continued to give me a sales pitch instead of telling me what is going on. she said that because I have no patience with her to explain the services I am paying for (as if I was interested) and that she will cancel my account but I am not intitled to a refund. so for 6 months I was paying for a service I did not recieve and they got mad at me??

Comments

• Mi
      21st of Aug, 2009

i have not been able to get them on the phone at all and my bank will stop payments at 29 dollars for each one! it's cheaper just to pay the 12.99 but i don't think that's fair - i don't even know what these people do - total fraud - any suggestions?