Tlg Great Fun / I am about to report them to the better business bureau

This company has charged me for 10 months $9.99 on my credit card and I had no idea who was charging me or what the charges were for. My credit card company told me to call them and tell them to cancel immediately and that I did not authorize monthly payment. I did, and they said I signed up for their "service" which sounds like "discounts" on what I'm still not sure. They said I authorized this when I placed an Avon order. I said I would never have done so and I wanted reimbursement to my credit card for the 10 months they charged me. They said I had to fax their company (which I did a month ago) and still have not had $100 worth of payments reimbursed. What a scam. I am about to report them to the Better Business Bureau.

Comments

• Na
      23rd of Nov, 2007

I have been on the phone, first they couldnt find my info, tthen they transferred me around, then the couldnt hear me on the phone, and I got no information still. I was charged for 7 months.

• Sh
      10th of Feb, 2008

They did the same on my credit card, i did not authorize anything. I was going through my credit card history on accounts, then i realized these charges that i never authorised. This is reallly crazy scamm scam bags.

• Sh
      14th of Feb, 2008

This company charge my credit card for 119.99 and I don't even know who they are. I was online to check to see if the card company had recieved my payment when I saw this charge. I have been trying to call them all morning and still haven't been able to speak to anyone. HOW CAN THEY GET AWAY WITH STEALING PEOPLES INFORMATION AND USING IT. I THOUGHT WE HAD LAWS TO STOP THINGS LIKE THIS FROM HAPPENING? THEY HAVE LAWS FOR EVERYTHING ELSE.

• Er
      21st of May, 2008

I too have been had by these people. I was paying my credit card on line last night and saw a charge for 11.99 pending. I looked into it and found out that since Feb they have been billing me. I called them this morning and the cust service rep told me that she could only refund me 20.00 some dollars and not the full amount b/c she couldn't identify me. What is funny is when I first called and gave them the numbers after the charge she identified me. Apparently she told me that they were on a site I visited (True Credit) and I selected them from it. The only thing I remember is selecting a button that said I could save 20% off and I hit yes. That is all I did. I had her cancel the so called membership and after she did she told me that she has been fielding numerous complaint calls and wishes she could refund my full amount!!! What???? Then do it. I told her about this page and she was aware of it. Someone somewhere needs to look into this business and shut them down.

• Pe
      27th of Nov, 2008

I just card charged of $64.99 from TLG*COMPLETEHME, one of the Freat Fun sister scams I think. I'll start calling tomorrow to try & get it removed. I authorized no such purchase.

• Br
      28th of Mar, 2009

i have been in the same shoes as you all, didn't know who in the heck these people are, called then they said some discount company you all need to call 1-877-709-0966 THEY ARE A SCAM THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT YOU SIGNED UP FOR FUTURE DISCOUNTS ON MANY THINGS CALL AND THEY WILL CANCEL YOU OUT, BUT THEY WILL WANT YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER DO NOT GIVE IT TO THEM THEY CAN FIND YOU FROM YOU MAILING ADDRESS...DO NOT GIVE YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER OUT...BRENDA

2nd of Jun, 2010

I have been in the the same boat for at least 9 months, with two charges monthly, one for 12.99 (116.91) and the other one for 13.99 (125.91), more than 240.00 d0llars plus all the over charges from 34.oo dollars each time the charge my account which i was trying to close. Definitely someone has to stop these people from styling everybody's money.

• Mb
      15th of Jun, 2010

i was also taken by this company i noticed a pending charge on my account for 12.99 my bank gave me this companies number i called and they wouldn't tell me what they sold or offered i asked that they stop taking money from my account and they only offered me free coupons to offset my overderaft fees i said no called my bank and disputed the charges my wife booked a rental car on priceline and i made a purchase from amazon this could be where they get you beeeeeeeeeware they should be shut down and these sites that allow them to take advanetage of thier customers should be held accountable i'll never use either one again

• Cy
      19th of Aug, 2010

Fun, Inc or the other handful of names they operate under is a scamming business that has been stealing $12.99 out of my 89 year old neighbors’ checking account for 48 months! They claim he signed up for their discount membership club when he ordered replacement checks through Checks in the Mail. When he first discovered this charge happening back in 2007 he contacted them to find out who they were and why were they debiting his account, he then requested that they stop as he never intentionally ordered this so called membership service nor did he ever receive a membership number or any information about this so called membership. Well, they did stop for a month and then they got back into his account and kept stealing $12.99 until I happen to catch it on his statement while helping him pay his bills as he's been in the hospital with surgeries. It turns out they do this to millions of unsuspecting people.

We need to complain to the companies that are facilitating this con from happening. In this case it was hidden in the Checks In The Mail submission when ordering replacement checks, others have had it occur with True Credit, rent a cars, airline purchases, etc... I would think that these companies wouldn’t want this negative association with this thieving and outright deceptive Fun Incorporated or whatever the name they are using at the time. Then State-by State we need to report this to every Attorney General office. They were working in legislative changes that were supposed to stop reoccurring debit charges from scamming unsuspecting people.