TLG Great Fun / unauthorized debiting of funds from my bank account!

15 Liden street, Brookline, MA, US Review updated:
Phone: 6178180298

Dear sir or miss,
I noticed a 11.99 charge on my bank card. I don’t know why I am being charged monthly from this company, and I wish it to stop. it is causing problems with my bank account. my email is:[protected]@medmail.com. cn
Thank you very much!
Cao changchun, md

Comments

• Dj
      Aug 26, 2009

Hello All... I wish I had my website up and fully functional to field direct questions... however I don't. I will say I am a military member of over 10 yrs and realtor in the Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Lehigh Acres (Florida) area and my name is Dean J. Neven. TLG great fun got me too... for $12.99/mo.

The seemingly less than honest people on the phone, who appear to know the type of call coming in before picking up the phone, will talk to you. They would not give too much information; even though I repeatedly asked for a copy of the "e-mail verification", I was assured, was sent. They could not provide this. After about 30 minutes of calling different numbers and discussing my frustrations, I was assured me that the first 2 months would be refunded.

--- THE FUNDS WERE DEPOSITED WITHIN 48 HOURS ---

--HOWEVER --
    To receive any further refunds I was told to fax in my request to - [protected].

THE KICK - This transaction occurred in last October (2008). It is now August... 9 more months to get back.

HOW IT HAPPENS: TLG appears to put a note in these sites that asks if you accept... anything really. Some may even be in the "TERMS AND CONDITIONS"...

WHAT THEY TOLD ME: I was told I received a 20% discount while purchasing "greeting cards" on Rexcraft. Evidently occasions.com has a deal with TLG - PER TLG's PERSONNEL. Thankfully I have the receipt from this purchase and guess what... NOT A PENNY OFF. I will be sending a copy of this receipt with my request for refund and should have my money back shortly.

LASTLY - I truly and honestly hopes this helps any and all of you with this situation. My e-mail address is [protected]@yahoo.com - If you aren't spamming and really need help, I will forward you my "personal e-mail" and try to help as best as possible. God Bless all and have a great day. : D

Dean