TLG EVERYDAY / Unauthorized Charge

United States Review updated:
I ignore what kind of company is but in my account appears one unauthorized charge for the amount of $ 11.99. I called 5 times [protected] in connecticut usa and operator or answering service put me on hold for 1 hour & 20 minutes and nobody attend me. Why that kind of company is not seized by us government and put in jail from owners to all employees?

Comments

We
  18th of Nov, 2007
Same here... they are just annoying and dont know wt happen to at all!
Mi
  5th of Dec, 2007
Rhat same thing has happened to me. I hate these people.
Fa
  7th of Dec, 2007
EVERY MONTH I Noted an $11.99 charge on my CREDIT CARD.
I wasn't authorized this debit and I would like that this value go back in my credit card as soon as possible.

6 month x US$ 11,99 = US$ 71.94

If I not received this value this month I will find a way to get this money in law.

Fabio
55-31-93410562
fabio.jorge@cnh.com
Me
  11th of Feb, 2008
I have the same problem with u. I do not know what to do. Can anybody help me to prevent this?
Ml
  14th of Mar, 2008
I agree! I have been getting billed $11.99 EVERY month on my credit card. I am about ready just to cancel my credit card to get rid of it. Good luck contacting anyone at the company - they won't answer you calls - EVER!!! Anyone else with this problem please let me know how they got it finally removed. Thanks!!
Ml
  14th of Mar, 2008
YEA!!!! Finally got through!!! Spoke with a Sterling who was very nice and told me it would be stopped - will see next month though. Good luck to all those trying. Their numer is 866-363-8258. Your membership number is listed next to the TLG EVERDAY name on your credit card statement. I was only on hold for 4 minutes. GOOD LUCK!!
Os
  1st of Apr, 2008

TLG EVRY DAY - Unauthorizes charge of $11.99 FOR NINE MONTHS
HTS
Colombia

I purchased a COMPUTER from ubid.com and in their page they offered a FREE TLG everday item My credit card was billed for $11.99 since July 2007 until last month .I dont need this type of services because i live in other country and i want refund. These people should be prosecuted!!
Al
  7th of Aug, 2008
I got a hold of tlg*everydayvalu ( that appears on my bank statement) . I told them I was unaware of agreeing to pay the amount of $149.99, AND demanded for them to give me a refund.
They asked me if I live on a certain street which I never heard of ; I said no. They asked me if I ever lived outside the state where I am at now. I said no. How did these people get my CC and they had a different street name?!My card and someone elses street address.
I called yesterday morning( demanding refund) and today I looked at my account online to see if they had given me a refund . NOT YET. If I don't get that money back in the morning ; I will call my bank and file a report.
Ri
  15th of Oct, 2008

TLG*EverydayVal - UnauthorizedCharge
Connecticut
Phone: 866-363-8258

This charge showed up on my credit card
Ic
  3rd of Dec, 2008
I will make them one head shorter if they don't refund.
People what can we do against them ?????

Sibylle
Rr
  13th of Jan, 2009
I have the same problem 2 credid car that focking gays are realy DELINQUENTS
Al
  9th of May, 2010
Same here. $15.99 charge on my Amex for membership. I am talking to Amex and challenging charge. I am going to complain to our states attorney general and consumer protection dept. Will be sending a complaint to Fed Consumer Protection. May contact local tv stations that like to investigate such companies.
Ro
  12th of Oct, 2016
Just discovered they've been charging my soon to be 87 yr old mother $19.99 since at LEAST December of 2015...possibly before that but she only keeps her statements so long. If we don't get it stopped before November 1st, it will be a total of basically $220. This is BS. She has no idea what this is for. I too will be calling our attorney general's office & anyone else I can think of.