Tire Works / behavior

Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

They are horrible business people. They treat their employees like ### and lie under oath when they get caught. They charge way too much, why else does the owne have 10 carat diamonds. They have been sued more times then I can mention. They are horrible.

Use your money at a good ol american company..

Comments

• Bi
      Jan 12, 2012

I use to work for tire works, The owners burn there employees and customers. Please believe me folks this company is out for your blood and money. They teach there employees to steal, and if you as a employee don't want to steal from people you get fired. I will be personally filling a complaint with the AG's office soon. I have proof of the theft from all of there stores. If you have had any repairs that have cost you over $100.00 go to another mechanic to make sure parts were put in your car. This company trains there managers to get you to open a credit card threw tire works so they may rip you off.. I have seen a lot of parts not go on cars, and customers get charged for them and the labor to install.. Take it from a honest person take your car to another mechanic and have it checked out before you agree to do it at Tire Works. I have found dealerships tend to be more honest, and in the Las Vegas area Big'o...