Tire Kingdom / ripped off and angry
We purchased two tires on August 2007 for our sons 2005 Ford Focus. He put exactly 25, 000 miles on these 60, 000 mile tires. We realized in May 2009 that one tire was not retaining air and that they both had no tread and needed to be replaced. As the tires were under 2 years old and under 50% of the manufactures mileage usage, we expected Tire Kingdom would credit us about 50% of the original tire price toward replacement tires. Original price was 100.00 each.
They instead informed us the tires showed uneven wear and they would only credit us 25.00 on each tire. Please note that the tires were rotated three times and realigned once in this 20 month period. We agreed to the replacement deal although we felt it unfair.
Then to top it off we realized when we got the vehicle home that the manufacture date on the tires was March 2006! The new tires we had just purchased were already three year old and will be worthless and dangerous in three more. We did try to view the code before leaving Tire Kingdom but the tire was installed in such a way that you must crawl under the car with a flashlight to see it.
I will never do business with this company again!
More Tire Kingdom Complaints & Reviews
- Tire Kingdom Credit Card - online payment 
- Tire Kingdom - misrepresentation 
- Tire Kingdom - tire rebate from xmas holiday 
- Tire Kingdom - fraud, fraud, fraud 
- Tire Kingdom - terrible service
- Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - 2013 smart car for two back tires
- Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - poor customer service
- Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - routine maintenance
- Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - unethical behaviour
- Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - damage to vehicle while doing routine service