Tire Kingdomfraudulent selling of uneeded repairs

Lately, every time I got to Tire Kingdom I am assailed with every kind of unneeded repair a persaon can imagine. I hate to go to Tire Kingdom because I will have to have an ugly confrontation over repairs that I don't need at ridiculous prices. Most recent one was $796.00 for tie rod ends and shock absorbers. Independent mechanic says neither repair needed.

This happens every time I go to Tire Kingdom. I could take in a brand new 2010 car and they would tell me I need tie rod ends and shock absorbers.

A visit to Tire Kingdom is stressful. The worse the economy gets the more repairs my car needs.

Ro

Comments

• De
      Jun 13, 2012

I couldn't put it any better than Roman did!!! I soooo agree!! Going thru the same today!! No more Tire kingdom!!! I'm done with them!!!

• De
      Jun 13, 2012

The fact that it's close to home was a good thing, right?! Wrong!!! Doesn't really matter, because today I went to one in PalmHarbor, and guess what, they tried to sell me everything under their roof!!! Don't even want to go pick it up!!! But, I'm on my way :(