23193 Sandalfoot Plaza Dr, Boca Raton, FL, 33428, US

+1 888 867 5658(Credit Card Inquiries) 0 1

Reviews and Complaints

Tire Kingdom verified

wheel alignment

On 9/3/19 I went to your sandalfoot location in florida and did 3 new tires and also asked about doing a...

Tire Kingdom verified

tire alignment

A 1 yr alignment package was purchased for the vehicle for 124.99
After bringing in the vehicle 4 times to insure it drives straight I was informed that an additional fee of 107.99 was now due. Both the Service Mngr Armond -Poblete and the Strore Mngr Martin Germain were only willing to do the work for the additional price. I was told the 124.99 does not cover the Camber adjustment and according to Martin Germain they NEVER touch thosse bolts. I have been a customer at this location since March of 2014 . The actions of the above individuals has forever tarnished the Tire Kingdom name and I will never recommend TBC again. .Please respond

• Updated by Kissjeff · Jul 29, 2019

waiting on action

worse repairing

I went to tire kingdom to fix the noise coming out of my front wheels, when we went for a test drive they told me that the noise is coming from right wheel, but they started fixing that problem they said the bearing and the bub needs to be completely changed on the left wheel.

I thought that the mechanic knows very well about the cars, I believed him and said ok to fix it ($400). They took 4 hours to fix it and after paying the money when I was driving I didn;t find any difference in the car, I hear the same noise. So I returned back to the office and asked them, now they are telling me to replace the other wheels bearing and the hub.

How cruel they are, they made me to pay $400 without fixing the problem and asking me to fix the other wheel, am I in america?

So guys please don't go to tire kingdom. Please. Dont be a victim like me.

Jags_Boca Apr 10, 2010

I went to Tire Kingdom to fix the noise coming out of my front wheels, when we went for a test drive they told me that the noise is coming from right wheel, but they started fixing that problem they said the bearing and the bub needs to be completely changed on the left wheel.

I thought that the mechanic knows very well about the cars, i believed him and said OK to fix it ($400). They took 4 hours to fix it and after paying the money when i was driving i didn;t find any difference in the car, i hear the same noise. So i returned back to the office and asked them, now they are telling me to replace the other wheels bearing and the hub.

How cruel they are, they made me to pay $400 without fixing the problem and asking me to fix the other wheel, am i in America?

So guys please don't go to tire kingdom. PLEASE. you will be punished like me. Dont be a victim like me.