Tire Kingdom / inflated charges, work not done!
I went to Tire Kingdom in Salisbury NC on 11/9/07. Wanting two new tires, All 4 wheels aligned, the brakes checked for wear and an oil change. About an hour later I got a call telling me the brakes had quite a lot of life left. I declined replacing the brake pads. I signed the document authorizing the work to be done with a $4.00 shop charge (For consumables they tell me).
Upon returning to pick up the car:
What I got was an inflated shop charge from $4.00 to $14.00. Two $20.00 charges from nowhere?? Just an alignment check done nothing actually fixed. (But a full charge for a 4 wheel alignment on the bill). A single print out still indicating the car to be in need of alignment. They were unable to produce the before alignment printout. All four tires inflated to 70 psi. (I found this out after a short ride at 50 mph). I did not pay for the alignment, shop charge of $14.00 or the $40.00
We took the car to another company to have an alignment done, and sure enough his starting numbers were the same as Tire Kingdom had tried to send out the door with.
More Tire Kingdom Complaints & Reviews
- Tire Kingdom Credit Card - online payment 
- Tire Kingdom - misrepresentation 
- Tire Kingdom - tire rebate from xmas holiday 
- Tire Kingdom - fraud, fraud, fraud 
- Tire Kingdom - terrible service
- Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - damage to vehicle while doing routine service
- Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - service at carrollton tx location over charging us for work they did
- Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - service
- Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - service center on hypoluxo
- Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - order delivery