Timeshare Users Group / Fraud and scam

Timeshare Users Group
I joined this website, 'TUG', for the sole purpose of warning its members about the fraudulent practices of a company I used to work for, Universal Marketing Solutions, in Delray Beach, FL. I felt compelled to warn all timeshare owners who check this company out on the internet, with the hope that they will be spared the grief of being ripped-off as many already have been.

Also, I've been able to post valuable information about the company and its personnel, along with appropriate reporting measures (names of local agencies), and suggestions as to how to obtain a refund. According to the 'rules' of TUG, a member is not permitted to duplicate post. Realizing that not all rules are valid and appropriate in such exigent circumstances as the broadcasting of valuable information, I nevertheless posted the same helpful information to several threads concerning Universal Marketing Solutions.

The reason I did this was because I wasn't sure if a member reading one particular thread would in fact read another, or all threads posted about Universal. So I do this, and the next thing I see is an angry e-mail from the TUG Moderator who probably is the sole proprietor of this useless website. It appears to be a one man show, and the loser's name as it appears on the site is B. Rogers. This clown removed my duplicate posts, depriving TUG members of the benefit of my inside information, and thereby opening the door for more members to be victimized by Universal and other timeshare scam outfits of the same ilk.

After I defended my position in a return e-mail correspondence to this mindless buffoon, he proceeds to play e-mail 'tit-for-tat' with me for the next three hours. Apparently, he has nothing better to do with his time than play stupid little games, and his behavior is evidence of a hypocrite who, rather than demonstrate concern over the security of his members and timeshare owners in general, he would rather entertain himself by reading their horror stories posted on his (TUG) website. And in deleting my duplicate posts under the pretense of 'following TUG rules', he is in fact hurting his own members that are relying on his website for as much protective information as possible.

Bottom line...TUG - Timeshare Users Group is a WORTHLESS ENTITY, run by a HYPOCRITE. I should also mention that this creep advised me that he is friends with the administrators of various complaint websites, and that he would have my posted complaints removed. I challenge him to do so, in the interest of freedom of speech.

More Timeshare Users Group Complaints & Reviews

Plus Timeshare Users Group - Not received my rentals

N  3rd of Nov, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
same stupid $hit from the "Timeshare Avenger" (that his/hers other screen name) . You keep ranting this crap when the problem was with you..

TUG is one of a few place you can get the truth about timeshare and timeshare sales rip offs..

We read your post on universal and appreciated the warning and insite, the info was very useful and I am sure some have benifited from it.

but as most tuggers know you NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, ever pay a upfront fee to any sale company more than say 25 to 45 dollars.. period..

so your mindless drumming about tug is a waste of time..

and you did not JOIN.. you just signed up for the free BBS section of TUG.. so you are not a "member" and most likely not worthy of membership..

good day my man... how go play outside with the other kids and play nice.. :)
N  24th of Feb, 2017 by
I think the response is from the same crook. If people want to make money, they can always do that in an honest manner, Karma always comes around, whether you do good or you do bad. That is the way life is. I am old enough to have experienced it many times in my life.
N  24th of Feb, 2017 by
The crook has done a good job in creating the TUG website. Initially it looks honest, but then he says a small fee is reasonable. Then you need to join, the user will also see immediately methods of payments with credit cards symbols. Initially he says, "Never, never ... pay anything upfront", then there is a small fee, using the cover of "if it is only a small fee". Crooks come in various flavors, watch out.