Timelife.com / Reservations Rewards / Unauthoirized credit card charges!

After deducting money for a cd i ordered,not only did Time Life deduct more funds, unauthorized from my account, but also from their website, another co. "Reservations Rewards" is now deducting out of my account and tells me my "membership" that i was not ever exposed to any info. about, was initiated and this is what funds taken out of my account are for. This to me is a wake up call,and i would like everyone to be aware of their ability to do this. Now my bank wants to show them respect by letting them have the "opportunity" to correct" this. I can not put into words how violated I feel.

A  9th of Nov, 2007 by
I purchased a 2-package CD from TimeLife.com several months ago. They offer a half price deal if you provide a credit card number. They then started sending me unsolicited CDs and charging my credit card, even though I never authorized them to do so. When I called, they said I could return the CD unopened and they would refund my card the cost plus shipping and handling. Guess what? I stilled paid for shipping and handling. There is nothing on their Web site about it being a membership. There is only a quick mention of it in their TV advertisement -- it just flashes quick on the screen. My credit card company was not helpful at all, so I later reported the card stolen so they would give me a new number, thus preventing TimeLife from being able to charge my card again. This company is very un-reputable.
A  1st of Dec, 2009 by
We bought a cd set it was way over priced I can get it from ebay for 50 dollars less shipping and handling is outragous and slow 2 weeks from Iowa to missouri for 13 dollars these people are crooks and should be put out of business