Time Warner - Roadrunner / bad infor lead to $250 service call
without warning, could not access internet. Have Time Warner cable, digital phone and Roadrunner. Called and spent three hours with local techs on a thursday eve at the end of which the rep said I have to call Dell because it is a problem with their software. Called Dell on Friday eve, they tried things for an hour then said since I don't have software service agreement I had to buy that to fix the problem - they said they could defnitely fix it. Cost was approx. $150 for 24 hours service, $250 for 12 months. Dell said if it went down again it would cost another $250.
On saturday spent hours with Dell who finally said it was Roadrunner problem. Talked with various 3rd level support, also modem support in Cincinnati who said my modem was good, call the local office. Finally on Sunday I got through to someone who said "duh - they shut you down because your email was sending out spam!" Time Warner local office said if I downloaded their CA anti virus software they would reinstate my service. Would have been nice to have been told that three days and $250 earlier.
Filled out numerous customer "support" surveys after this but heard back from NO ONE at Roadrunner or Time Warner. This really sucks.
Anybody know if there is anyone at Time Warner or Roadrunner who would listen and resolve a customer's issues??
More Time Warner - Roadrunner Complaints & Reviews
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off! 
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality 
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion 
- Time Warner Cable - price lock guarantee and $100 cash back 
- Time Warner Cable - $100 gift cards 
- Time Warner Cable - bill increase
- Time Warner Cable - billing
- Time Warner Cable - internet
- Time Warner Cable - customer service
- Time Warner Cable - television cable service