Time Warner Cable / television cable service

1 Louisville, KY, United States

Dear Time Warner, I am a long time cable customer thru the different company changes at my same residence for 38 years, I have experienced continuous service problems since the change over, the boxes sent, one did not work at all, was told you would send me a new one, never received, called many times, only to be told again and again you would send a replacement, finally after Over a year of not being able to watch that tv at all, I was told you do not mail out that type box, I would need to go time warner to make the exchange, all this time I am paying for this box and am unable to watch that tv, the other box was continuously going out and had to be rebooted, the cable was out a lot and at the most in opportune times, I got weary of calling Time Warner, It finally quit working at all. There is very old cable in our area, was never buried properly due to treed hillside and rocks, and some has layed above the ground since the 80s, I have told them this many times that I was sure that was some of the problem. I work two jobs so scheduling a service call was near impossible, I attempted on four occasions to exchange boxes at your center, but was unable to do so due to the long wait and had to go to other job, finally scheduled a service call on a Sunday evening I was off, service tech did not show up, when I called you, I was told it was scheduled for a Sunday, I clearly told the lady I could not be at home???, I had enough of paying all this time for something I was not getting anything for, so I returned your equipment, canceled my service and now you are showing I owe you money, this is clearly insult to injury, please look at all the calls I made with no service, I don't owe anything to you. If anything you owe me since this changeover with those boxes.

Oct 3, 2018