Tim Hortons / wax bags
I purchase Tim Hortons drinks and food very often and I just got an order wrong yesterday, ( large Hot Chocolate in place of French Vanilla Cappuchino) but that isn't bothering me too much as your wax like paper bags that my food order of 2 for $4 are given to me in. I would greatly appreciate if this was read by someone of power or influence and would be interested in making a change for degradeable/compostable paper bags. Everyone in my family recycles, gardens(place and compostables) and or reuse things we are able to. This would be great not just for my family, but also for the world, potentially.
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - new coffee lids
- Tim Hortons North Fairfield Beavercreek Ohio 45434 - ice entering and exiting the drive through!!!
- Tim Hortons - service
- Tim Hortons - a cold t
- Tim Hortons - quick pay card