Tim Hortons / quick pay card
Order a set of NHL teams quickpay card from head office in Oakville in 2013. Each card had a balance of $15. No expiration date & no dormancy fee was stated on the back. Now wanted to give the cards to my son to use. Check the balance...$0. Called head office & was told if any inactivity on the card for 2 yrs or more, card will be de-activated & all balance forfeited! That was not what is said on the back of each cards! Any help to fight Tim Hortons on this would be appreciated.
32 cards X $15 = $480. I call this THEFT!
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino
- Tim Hortons - drink missing coffee and if a machine is broken should let customers know ahead of time