Tim Hortons / cleanliness. contamination of product.
I love my "timmies",!... But...
I recently took a take out coffee only to find an insect in the bottom of my cup. The cup was a winner (Roll up the rim) for free potatoe wedges, but I was absolutely sickened to find the creepy crawler at the bottom of my cup. I do have several photographs of the cup and culprit. I'm trying to let it go... But now i'm hesitant to visit that location in burlington ontario, as I fear it is hygienically unsafe. I am not the person to cause a fuss, but I fear that this has really put me off.
Do you have a website that I can post my photos? If I post on facebook... You will lose many loyal customers. Sadly, free potatoe wedges has not done anything to allay my fears.
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino
- Tim Hortons - drink missing coffee and if a machine is broken should let customers know ahead of time