Tide / Tide To Go

United States Review updated:
1.65
The MOST annoying commercial I have ever seen is the one for Tide or Tide to Go where two pwoplw are talking and a stain on one person's clothes starts yelling a bunch a garble and shouts above the talking in unintelligible angry outburst. I promise I will NEVER purchase another Tide product until this commercial is off the air!
Mi

More Tide Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ni
  21st of Nov, 2008
That is my FAVORITE commercial - cause when you look PAST the screaming shirt - its actually quite comical - in that situation, the stain gets more attn than the person - which is a great ad campaign.
Li
  14th of Mar, 2009
OMG I love this commercial!!!
Ki
  9th of Apr, 2009
The commercial is hilarious, and makes a clear point which I think you may be missing.
Ba
  21st of Apr, 2009
Actually, I found that commercial quite amusing and kind of sorry that it's no longer on the air. It was kind of aggravating at first, I'll admit, but I finally started laughing at it. I find humor in the Gas-X commercials too where the young man is being interviewed for a job and a woman pops her head in the door telling the interviewer that there is a call for him on "Line Toot". Oh well...!
Ch
  20th of Apr, 2011
I am displeased with the tide to go stick. When I tried the stain stick on my jacket I waited for what seemed to be at least fifteen minutes and the stain didn't come out. So I got the package and did the process step by step and I waited for at least fifteen more minutes and it still didn't come out.
Da
  26th of Dec, 2013
The tide pods are junk, I used them and one did not desolve in washer, instead it melted in the dryer and stuck to my comforter like melted plastic. My 125.00 comforter is ruined. BUYER BEWARE!
Sc
  4th of Aug, 2014
Tide stick completely ruined a brand new shirt my wife gave me. I was better off with the original stain. I am going to talk about this experience nonstop, in every forum I can find. I will not quit until P & G's brand is in the crapper, where it belongs!!!