Tide / Tide To Go

The MOST annoying commercial I have ever seen is the one for Tide or Tide to Go where two pwoplw are talking and a stain on one person's clothes starts yelling a bunch a garble and shouts above the talking in unintelligible angry outburst. I promise I will NEVER purchase another Tide product until this commercial is off the air!

Mi

More Tide Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ni
      21st of Nov, 2008

That is my FAVORITE commercial - cause when you look PAST the screaming shirt - its actually quite comical - in that situation, the stain gets more attn than the person - which is a great ad campaign.

• Li
      14th of Mar, 2009

OMG I love this commercial!!!

• Ki
      9th of Apr, 2009

The commercial is hilarious, and makes a clear point which I think you may be missing.

• Ba
      21st of Apr, 2009

Actually, I found that commercial quite amusing and kind of sorry that it's no longer on the air. It was kind of aggravating at first, I'll admit, but I finally started laughing at it. I find humor in the Gas-X commercials too where the young man is being interviewed for a job and a woman pops her head in the door telling the interviewer that there is a call for him on "Line Toot". Oh well...!

20th of Apr, 2011

I am displeased with the tide to go stick. When I tried the stain stick on my jacket I waited for what seemed to be at least fifteen minutes and the stain didn't come out. So I got the package and did the process step by step and I waited for at least fifteen more minutes and it still didn't come out.

• Da
      26th of Dec, 2013

The tide pods are junk, I used them and one did not desolve in washer, instead it melted in the dryer and stuck to my comforter like melted plastic. My 125.00 comforter is ruined. BUYER BEWARE!

• Sc
      4th of Aug, 2014

Tide stick completely ruined a brand new shirt my wife gave me. I was better off with the original stain. I am going to talk about this experience nonstop, in every forum I can find. I will not quit until P & G's brand is in the crapper, where it belongs!!!