Ticketmaster / Ticketmaster Family

Janesville, WI, United States Review updated:
I'm being charged $4.60 twice in one day for some kind of entertainment rewards I didn't sign up for...Ticketmaster claimed they had no idea why I would be charged these fees unless a concert was cancelled?? Yeah, right!
Kb

Comments

Hm
  19th of Nov, 2009
this also happened to me ticket master sent my card info and everything to this company and i had no clue until today when that company took 9.00 out of my acct and i was freaking and it was them and the ppl from entertainment rewards told me that ticketmaster gave them my information and that i was signed up for a 30 day free subscription and that if i didnt canel within 30 dys then they would charge me this every month well ok i find this out a yr later that they have been chargin me for over a yr and it has never showed up on my bank statement that i could see and ticket master refused to give me a return so i guess im going to turn them in to the bbb and see what they have to say about this.
Ti
  15th of Feb, 2010
I believe this is most likely charges that were made on a discount program for you to receive $10 - $20 cash back on your ticketmaster purchase when you try the program for a $1 trial. This program is run by a company called Affinion and they are not a part of Ticketmaster. Please go to www.Affiniongroup.com or call ticketmaster and ask to be transferred to Affinion if you need to cancel your subscription.

Ticketmaster Logo Ticketmaster