Ticketmaster / Lied about a $40 cash back
Jan/2010. Ticket Master told me about a $40 off on the tickets I had just purchased and transferred me to Travelers Advantage. I was to get a credit right away for the purchased tickets.
I listened to the Travelers Advantage spiel. I signed up for $1, as a trial. I was to get $40 off on the tickets I had just purchased.
I got my membership number right away. Then I got my savings certificates to send in.
They expired December, 2009. And they are 4-$10 certificates requiring an original receipt from Ticket Master. I did all my ordering and received my "tickets" online. There was no receipt.
After reading all the bad stuff online about this group. I plan to cancel immediately.
More Ticketmaster Complaints & Reviews
- Ticketmaster - They took my tickets 
- Ticketmaster - Embarrassment! Tickets not accepted because of Ticketmaster screw up! 
- Ticketmaster.com - Can't print the tickets! 
- Ticketmaster - presale tickets scam 
- Ticketexchange By Ticketmaster - did not get tickets 
- Ticketmaster - tickets
- Ticketmaster - Rip-off 
- Ticketmaster - Failure to supply tickets
- Ticketmaster - Additional insurace charge 
- Ticketmaster / Entertainment Rewards - illegally charging credit card each month $9