Complaints & Reviews

TicketNetwork — credit card charged twice, phone experience with customer service representative

I phone your customer service number to assist me in an issue i had with a recent online order. My card was charged twice for an order I placed 6/2019. Per my financial...

TicketNetwork refunds

I purchased some tickets but the site said that I had insufficient funds and that my card information was put on hold. When I called the bank they said that the money had already gone through. I wanted to cancel my ticket order Bc when my card didn't go through my husband bought the tickets on his card. I really need my money back. There is no need for me to have 4 tickets when I only need one. The no refund policy stinks for people who are in my situation.

TicketNetwork worst of the worst

Absolutely everything is horrible. including the most important department - customer service. No respect for customers at all. To talk to someone of them you have to wait and be on hold for more than 40-50 minutes to then hear they can't help you.
If you for some reason want a refund, good luck then. Maybe they work like a crap, but money is something they will fight for till the end.
I would recommend you to avoid them at all costs.

My Ticket Networkticket scalping... horrible company

I purchased tickets in April for a September 12th concert. This company was a direct link from what I thought was the website for the venue. I paid over $700 for 4 tickets (inc service charge); when I went to print the tickets I discovered the face value of the tickets were $55 each! I was scammed out of approx $500. When I tried to call to get a refund for the difference, I was told that because I clicked on download, I had agreed to their terms & conditions on their hidden fees.

TicketNetwork.comnot receiving katy perry tickets order # [protected] & [protected]

I purchased two Katy Perry tickets for $223.83 and for $252.49 on May 19, 2017 and never received my tickets or a refund. I am filing complaints with the BBB and www.complaintboard.com as I have spent over 12 hours on the phone speaking with 29 representatives including two managers only to be given the run around over and over and over again. Today is September 3, 2017 and after speaking with my 29th rep I was told to send an email to [protected]@mytickettracker.com because the rep doesn't have access to send emails. This has been by far the worst ticket experience I've ever had and would not only not recommend this company, but tell anyone thinking about buying tickets to NEVER buy tickets through this company as they are the worst company I've ever dealt with in my life. I feel violated, ripped off and that they not only don't care, but as if it's funny to them! I will update this if and when anything ever happens, but after more then 12 hours wasted of attempting to get my tickets that I paid for 3 1/2 months ago, I don't see much hope and want others to know how bad this company is before buying anything from them. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions.

Aaron Steele
720.686.5808
[protected]@gmail.com

TicketNetwork.comNHL Heritage Classic

I bought $1700.00 worth of NHL Heritage Classic tickets. I got 2 early, the other 2 were suppose to be at my house on October 18, 2016. Never arrived I spent over 20 hours on the phone between the 18-21of October trying to get my tickets. I was told they would be at my house by the 20th, never came, then the 21st never came. I Made phone call after phone call. E-mailed customer support several times only to be told mistakes happen. On the 21st of October I again phone to see where my tickets were. the first person told me she would phone back in about 45 minutes so I could print of my tickets. 2 hours later nothing, Phoned again only to get the rudest, most ignorant customer service guy yet, he told me the tickets would be at the motel and I asked him if he was sure...he hung up on me, so my son and I drove the 10 hours hoping the tickets were there. Ticket # [protected] never came at all. Thanks to stub hub my son and I did get to the game as for Ticketnetwork I will NEVER order tickets from this site again and will recommend to everyone I know to avoid this site as well. I also ordered 2 IL Divo tickets for November and Ticketnetwork as informed me that these tickets may not be valid anymore as the other company( Universal tickets) Ticketnetwork doesn't deal with anymore. How the hell can you sell tickets, take the peoples money and 3 months later say oops sorry tickets may not be valid. Wow really shady company and to not receive any customer service e-mails, call backs, or even offer to help in any way is disgusting to me. If your company makes mistakes why am I paying for it. All the stress, long distance phone calls and not even a sorry just don't talk to me way to handle the situation. Like I said I will never buy tickets from this company again!!!

TicketNetwork Tickets - sold me tickets they never had

I bought Blink182 Pit tickets from a resale site that claimed to have them back in June. 3 Days before the concert in August they tell me they cannot give me the seats that I paid for. Now these are hard to get seats and were expensive, and the money was already taken out of my account. But I could have spent these last 2 months looking for the seats I wanted if they would have came up front and say they did not have the tickets. Now I am unable to get any Pit seats because it is to close to the show.

The resale site eventually led me to TicketNetwork, the original seller of the tickets. The resale site was a middle man. So TicketNetwork basically sold me tickets they never owned back in June, took the money out of my account, then 3 days before the show said they did not have the tickets I purchased but you can have another set.

The fact that this company can operate in this fashion is completely ludicrous. I will never recommend getting any tickets from this site or dealing with their support on the issue. The seats I got were not what I originally wanted, and them waiting 2 months to tell me they did not have (What I already paid for) robbed me of that time to spend looking for the seats I wanted

TicketNetwork Never received my ticket!

I have purchased a ticket from TicketNetwork and was supposed to receive it by mail, but that never happened! I contacted customer service numerous times and they promised that I'll get my ticket before the even, but I never got my ticket and missed the even! And these scammers refused to give me a refund! I'm absolutely disgusted with TicketNetwork! This is the worst experience I've ever had! Never again!

TicketNetwork They sold the same ticket to 6 people

I ordered a ticket from www.ticketnetwork.com and was very excited. I really wanted to see the concert, it was my dream! So I arrived at the concert and only then I found out that there were 5 more people with the same ticket as mine! Security never let us in! So I paid big money for a concert I couldn't even see. I immediately contacted TicketNetwork customer service and demanded some explanations. They were totally rude and said that it was not their problem! They scammed 6 people, robbed us and run! This place should be shut down!

TicketNetwork Highly unprofessional!

I have purchased a ticket from www.ticketnetwork.com and paid over $200 for it. I ordered in advance and there were many tickets available. Several days later they contacted me and told that there was made a mistake and there was a bug in their system. There were no tickets left and they offered me a full refund. Well, at least they were honest, but still, I'm extremely disappointed. I was so happy and excited when I made my purchase.

TicketNetwork Worst experience ever!

Back in December I bought two tickets from TicketNetwork. That was a Christmas gift for my wife. They said that I'll receive my tickets by mail. Well, I waited and waited, but nothing ever arrived. So I contacted their customer service to check on my tickets. Their representative promise to call me back but he never did. On the day of the concert still never heard from anyone so I called again. They apologised and said that my tickets were cancelled. They returned my money back, but still I was very disappointed. They ruined my surprise gift. I will never use TicketNetwork again!

TicketNetwork — Concert tickets

On January 18, I saw on facebook 3 bands coming to Maryland Heights MO July 16. I clicked on what I thought was Live Nation but really it was Minnetonka Tickets LLC but really wa...

TicketNetwork I will never use ticket network again.

I ordered 4 tickets and paid $530. Seats were terrible. We ended up sitting on the second row from the very back in the top section. At first the tickets were only $30 which mean people paid a lot less than what I did and got better seats. I paid $530 and expected something else! That was a surprise for my family, but they ruined everything. I will never buy tickets from this company again. Lack of information as far as what I was paying for. I thought more money meant better seats, but apparently it doesn't.

TicketNetwork I will never use ticket network again.

On December 10, 2015, I purchased two tickets from Ticketnetwork. The tickets were sent over to me by mail. But the time on the tickets was wrong and I noticed it only few days later when I printed out the tickets. I contacted the company and explained what happened. The customer service agent who I talked to assured me that the tickets were actually fine. He said that time factor was okay too and the scanners at the door would know that the tickets are alright. But when the tickets were scanned it showed that they really messed up with the time. I told the man that I had spoken to Ticketnetwork customer service about the time on the tickets and they assured me that there would be no problem. He told that he was very sorry but he could not let us in. Horrible liars! Will never use them again!

• Da
    Darnell Goldson Jan 11, 2016

This posting should be removed. It does not contain any identifiable information as to the show purchased or the person filing the complaint, therefore we can not adequately respond to the complaint.

TicketNetwork didn't receive tickets

My wife and I wanted to surprise our children and decided to buy Disney Land tickets. On this site tickets were 50$ per ticket. So we bought four tickets for the whole family. Also paid a delivery fee 10$. The total amount of our purchase was 400$ plus the 10$ delivery fee. So we received the confirmation email, but there was written that the whole sum was 500$. They added 90$ for nothing. But when we paid there was no information about it on the screen. But that's not all. They took our money and didn't send us tickets. We ordered tickets for 11:30am but there was no delivery. I called them to ask about the ticket and to inquire about the charges. The man on the phone was very rude and impolite. He said "well, if you had problems with charges, you should have called us earlier. And remember, it was you who agreed to the charges. And I don't know anything about the tickets. Be patient." I just dropped the call. But the checkout screen clearly stated 400$ plus 10$, I saw it with my own eyes. Yes, I agreed with that, but I expected some tickets. No money, no tickets! Shame on them, very bad company!

TicketNetwork Worst service ever!

I live in Paris and I really love baseball. So I've decided to go watch a baseball match in real life while visiting Boston. All tickets were sold but there were few left on ticketnekwork. I was extremely happy about it and bought a ticket using this site. I paid money and wanted to download the ticket. But when I did, nothing happened. I contacted customer service and they said there was a technical problem, but they'll will fix it soon. The next day I tried to download age, but same thing happened. I contacted the customer service every day, but agent told me not to worry and I will get my ticket in Boston. Well, I arrived, but still could not download! On the day of the match they called me and told that they can't fix the problem and can't give me my ticket, but will make a refund. I was so disappointed and upset. The worst part is that they never returned my money. They also don't answer my messages. This is the worst service ever!

TicketNetwork — Paul McCartney tickets

180087 We purchased two tickets for Paul McCarthy at Joe Louis arena from TicketNetWork with the understanding that they were side view seats. When we got there we were not only in an...

Ticket NetworkRipped off thousands for super bowl tickets!!!

We purchased super bowl tickets from this unethical company in sept 2014. They kept delaying the pick up date for the tickets, until they finally pushed It back all the way until the day of the game. Now they are telling us they no longer have our tickets because the stadium is oversold and will give us a portion of what we paid for them. Yet they still have tickets available on their websit...but for $9, 000 more than what we paid for them-each ticket! We are out thousands of dollars because of how expensive the flights, hotel and rental car are for the special event. I have never felt so betrayed. Do not buy from this company! I think they wait until the last minute so they can try to get more money for your ticket and then tell you, oops sorry. Devastating...

• Is
    Isaac garcia Jan 30, 2015

It does hurt and I was also ripped off the same way with my Super Bowl tickets and we ordered ours back in May

• Wa
    WA res Feb 28, 2015

Attorney General of WA is looking into the super bowl ticket sellers that didn't deliver and want people who are out money to contact them.

• Wa
    WA res Feb 28, 2015

Attorney General of WA is asking super bowl ticket buyers that didn't get thier tickets to contact them.

TicketNetwork Poor customer service

This company was awful. My tickets weren't going to be delivered until 5 hours after the concert so I had to stop the tickets where they were at in route and drive 2 hours to pick them up so I would receive them on time which completely ruined my plans. I was told they would be shipped immediately and they waited until Monday when Fed ex does ship out Friday evening and Sat. Then I still wasn't going to receive them until Friday! If I hadn't wanted to see the concert for years I wouldn't have went to the hassle. Plus they charge a lot per ticket, an extra almost $200 dollars.

TicketNetwork DirectPoor customer service

Do not use this website. I spent $2500 for tickets to an nfl game on this website. They were not listed as indoor seats but when they arrived they said indoors on the tickets and i found they were, in fact, inside. This was not what i wanted. I looked elsewhere on the internet and every other website i found listed them properly. When i called to try to exchange or refund or resell they refused to be of any help and were incredibly dismissive. I understand that this was at least partly my fault but it was the way i was treated that leads me to post this negative review. After 3 phone calls and 45 minutes on hold they expressed zero interest in helping me and denied any culpability for the situation what - so - ever. It was an unbelievably frustrating experience from a customer service perspective.

TicketNetwork.com — Misleading Ticket Sales

284780 StubHub indicated that TNDirect had tickets to a Bruce Springsteen concert in Row A. When I was directed to TicketNetwork.com, the ticket was represented as Row A-EDG. I never saw...

Ticket NetworkGauging Service Fee

We purchased 4 tickets $296 each to the Eagles/Lake Tahoe, NV for August 30, 2014. The price for the tickets is $296.00 per ticket AND a $74.00 service FEE per ticket. At the time of the order I thought the $74.00 was the TOTAL service fee (25% fee charged per ticket). In addition there is a $15.00 standard delivery fee. This Ticket network is "scalping" tickets...$296 fee for what? Thank you. Megan Warren/[protected]

TicketNetwork.com — Ticket Prices

I purchased tickets via ticket network.com for wicked for march 2013 at the bob carr perf arts ctr.in orlando - i paid $231.00 for 1 ticket plus 42.00 for handling plus another...

Ticket NetworkLegalized extortion

Ticket Network is LEGALIZED EXTORTION. BEWARE!! The tickets we order by phone were $39 plus additional handling fees equaled almost $50 per ticket. Received the tickets and discover they were only $15 each at face value! I called the company and asked why they had charged my almost $40 per ticket when they were 15 dollar tickets. The lady I spoke with was very rude and basically shut me down by re-explaining all their legal extortion language. I told them I was going to report the to the BBB and the Attorney General's office and anyone else I could think of and they said OK...guess they have heard that before and just don't care because nothing ever stops them from ripping off the next victim.

It is very interesting to me how they come up as the company to buy from when you have not listed ticket sellers just the name of the team.

TicketNetwork.comBe warned to never use this site for purchasing any tickets

BE WARNED TO NEVER USE THIS SITE FOR PURCHASING ANY TICKETS!!!

I accidentally purchased tickets for The Book of Mormon on this site - First mistake, was that I didn't use the trusted, tried and true http://StubHub.com site that always stands behind your purchases!!!

Within minutes of receiving my email confirmation from my purchase with http://TicketNetwork.com I realized that I had purchased tickets for the wrong day... I was planning my trip to NYC 2 weeks later and I called them immediately to ask them to switch out my tickets or refund me, so that I can buy tickets for the right day. BUT, they told me that I needed to contact the actual seller - This is where it all went wrong. A very SHADEY company called Bryant Entertainment Services in New Jersey... Some guy who refused to give me my money back said, "Too Bad!" He then told me that I needed to contact TicketNetwork again, because they are the broker.

I called them back and spoke to a guy named Drew who told me to write customer support an email with my case to see if they might be able to refund me... Two days went by and no answer. I did get an email with a FedEx confirmation telling me that the USELESS tickets would be arriving to me on Wednesday. I responded with the same request for a refund and said that i didn't want these tickets and to place contact me... NOTHING.

On Wednesday (today) I called my bank and we called TicketNetwork's customer support together... the very rude customer support agent told me that their policy is that they DO NOT refund online purchases and that the purchase is final. I then asked her for her name and asked to speak to her supervisor, to plead my case. She said to me, "If you don't stop taling sir and listen to what Im saying I will hang up on you." She kept speaking bout their policy and I asked again to speak to her customer service supervisor and she hung up on me.

Whatever happened to the good old American business proverb, "The Customer is Always Right?" I would have expected a lot more from such a large company.

The reason to write this email is to WARM EVERYONE TO NOT USE TicketNetwork or Bryant Executive Services! Use http://StubHub.com instead... They stand behind your purchase and they will refund tickets if you make a mistake and have excellant customer service... I will never veer away from them again!

John Rutherford Jan 30, 2013

I was the original poster on this topic. Update is that they have offered to refund my money and I have purchased new tickets for the right day without issues. It has been resolved and I am now happy.

• TicketNetwork Jan 30, 2013

Hello John! You are welcome! We're always glad to help. I'm afraid we at TN cannot force ticket sellers to switch out event tickets due to the fact that we don't own any event tickets. The tickets on our site are all being listed by independent ticket-selling companies that have a track record of providing tickets to customers. We're therefore an internet exchange that helps connect ticket buyers and ticket sellers in a secure forum so that you can purchase tickets knowing they will be delivered and valid for entry. We back up all the ticket orders through our website with a 125% guarantee.

In your case, we're very sorry to hear about your unhappiness with the customer service you received from your seller and from a representative at our office. We'll definitely investigate those two issues for you. We were more than happy to assist with your order and hope you enjoy your event!

TicketNetwork.comTicketNetwork is operating a scam

TicketNetwork is operating a scam. I purchased 2 tickets after looking at the venue map. I received an email confirming that I'd indeed purchased two tickets in Section A Row J (12 rows from the stage). The tickets I received in the mail were in the 2nd Balcony A, Row H (2 rows from the ceiling). I was told by TicketNetwork, "Well, we never specified *which* Section A your seats were in, " and they refused to refund my money. At the concert, I met 8 other people in the nosebleed section who had been victims of the exact same scam. Certainly we represent a small percentage of people who are being ripped off by this company. I am contacting the Oregon state attorney general's office this week, and am actively seeking others who have been victimized. Stay away from TicketNetwork!

TicketNetwork.comConcert Tickets

TicketNetwork is operating a scam. I purchased 2 tickets after looking at the venue map. I received an email confirming that I'd indeed purchased two tickets in Section A Row J (12 rows from the stage). The tickets I received in the mail were in the 2nd Balcony A, Row H (2 rows from the ceiling). I was told by TicketNetwork, "Well, we never specified *which* Section A your seats were in, " and they refused to refund my money. At the concert, I met 8 other people in the nosebleed section who had been victims of the exact same scam. Certainly we represent a small percentage of people who are being ripped off by this company. Stay away from TicketNetwork!

TicketNetwork.comThey are simply taking your $$ without providing the product

3 days ago, I purchased 2 floor seats for a Hornets bball game. My CC gets charged. Next day, I recieve an email saying those floor seats are not available would I like to buy seats 15 rows higher for $15 less than what they sold the floor seats. I tried to call the company and complain but they NEVER answer the phone number they provide. I email the company and they dance around saying they are a third party retailer and don't actually have any tickets. So, then the next day, I use www.seatgeak.com and well what do you know, those same exact floor seats are up again with Ticketnetwork as the seller. No only that, but they have 6 more floor seats right in the section of the Hornets sideline. So, I think, no way they try to screw me over twice. So, I buy the 6 floor seats and they charge my credit card almost $1000.00 Guess What? Today, I get an email AGAIN saying none of those floor seats are unavailable and would I like to buy seats 18 rows up for a "discounted" price of $20 from what I paid for the floor seats. I have tried calling their phone number multiple times and nobody ever answers. I leave messages with my phone number and nobody ever calls. I would avoid this company like the plague. They claim to be like eBay on another site. I am WAY more comfortable purchases tickets on eBay than this place. NEVER would I use this site with any confidence. They are simply taking your $$ without providing the product.

TicketNetwork.comI am not confident that this is a legitimate company

On 11 May 2012, i went on a ticket search via Google to buy Les Misreables tickets for my wife and I. The venue date was for 5 December. I came across ticketnetwork.com in my search, looked through the website, purchased two tickets for $125 each, that were to be shipped via FEDEX around the time of the venue.

Ticketnetwork.com accepted payment for the tickets ($250) and offered me the ticket insurance (through a different provider) that I also purchased at that time on 11 May 2102.

On 3 Dec 2012, with the event two days away, I called the box office of the venue to see if the tickets had been sent there by mistake, and they informed me that internet scams were common, that they only had an agreement through Ticketmaster, and that it was not uncommon for scalpers to make multiple copies of E-tickets and sell them off. During this conversation i went through my Emails and discovered that i never received a confirmation email of my purchase for the tickets. However i did recieve an email confirmation of the insurance purchase.

So I used the Insurance Customer Service number to obtain purchase information on the ticket seller (ticketnetwork.com) and obtain a customer service number for ticketnetwork.com. I called this number and i received a recording asking for my purchase number (which i did not have because ticketnetwork.com never sent the confirmation email) and got nowhere. So i called their [protected] number again and took the the "all other questions" option #3, followed by #4 and was put onto a
"a representative with wbe right with you" holding list that told me I was second in line.

After waiting on the phone for about 30 min and begining to think i was being dropped into a "Call-Wating Black Hole", i decided to call on my cell phone and go the same rout to where i was already on hold. And guess what??? i was also second in line on my cell phone too. Amazing.

Anyway, after about an hour, i was surprised to find a live person answer the call. As it turns out, between the purchase date and the venue date, the company that ticketnetwork was planning to buy the tickets from went out of business and that the no longer could provide the service that they were contracted to provide AND that i paid for. They told me that if i wanted my money back, that i had to contact my credit card company and place a charge back order.

I then asked "What about the 125% guarantee?" They said it didnt apply in this case because their vendor went out of business and they did not have a way to recoup thier costs. I asked, how that applied sinc the first bullet about their 125% Guarantee page stated, and i quote "•Your order is accepted by, but not delivered by the seller"

In this case the seller accepted my order and my money and definately did not deliver. Again the ticketnetwork.com rep told me to contact the creditcard company to get my money back.

Truth be told, i have no way of knowing if the vendor company ever existed beyond a name on paper, nor to i have any reasonable beilef that ticketnetwork.com didnt just generate their own positive online reviews. I am not confident that this is a legitimate company.

• TicketNetwork Dec 11, 2012

Hello Otushe! Thank you very much for your commentary in regards to your order through our website. We're all very sorry to hear that you are so perturbed by your ticket purchase.

Briefly, we at TN are a nationwide exchange through which independent ticket-sellers from across the United States, Canada, and beyond resell tickets to popular sporting, concert, and theater events. We at TN do not directly own, price, and ship any tickets ourselves, but rather serve, like EBay, for instance, as a secure marketplace that connects ticket buyers with ticket sellers. Our job is to facilitate ticket transactions and then thereafter monitor those transactions for the benefit of the customer. We do indeed have a 125% guarantee in place for sellers that is designed to protect and compensate customers due to non-fulfillment of ticket orders. We also have a ranking system that routinely monitors the ticket sellers who do business on our exchange so as to provide as much security as possible for ticket buyers.

In your case, I'm afraid I don't have all the relevant information in regards to your ticket order, but it sounds like you were having difficulties with your seller - perhaps after they left our network. I'd appreciate if you could email our manager Marie at [email protected] and she'll be happy to look into your issue for you.

Thank you again, and we hope to hear from you.

TicketNetwork — tickets not delivered

I purchased tickets to the SAM SFA football game on the Thursday before the game and the site only gave me the option of Federal Expressing the tickets charging me $25.00 to do...

TicketNetwork.comThere is no reason to purchase from this company

Stay away! We went to our concert and were turned away because they lost power. Later the venue put the show on anyway. TicketNetwork.com give money back if the show is canceled and no reschedule so they told us that since it wasn't technically "canceled" we were out of luck. They then referred us to who they got tickets from or back to the venue. If this is the case I could have gotten them myself from the 3rd party...or my tickets would have been covered had i gotten them from the venue. THERE IS NO REASON TO PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY. Save yourself the trouble and get them direct so they don't hose you for $200+ like me.

• Ti
    TicketNetwork-Legal Aug 10, 2012

Lamexe,

We are sorry to hear about the dissatisfaction over your recent purchase and the events surrounding your order. We would like to provide you with a complete refund of your purchase, however in order to do so we request that you contact us at [email protected] so we can arrange this refund.

When you contact our customer service department please include your order number so we can quickly assist you.

TicketNetwork’s Legal Department

TicketNetwork.comThey are a hub basically for legal rip offs

They are a hub basically for legal rip offs, their 3d party sellers are all part of the group, not really 3d party as I talked to the "actual" seller who tried to convince me it is ok to by $5 tickets in the nose bleed section and list them as front row for $17. The unsuspecting spouse who knows nothing, except she wants to surprise her hubby with tickets to a game, thinks wow that's a good deal, then learns she bought $5 front row tickets way up in a specific section, not front row tickets as they state in the comments. Just a bunch of ### ripping off people, stay away. No they could care less when you call, they actually said we're like a grocery store, thats our mark up, we think it's fair and not our fault front row can mean many things...stay away.

• Li
    Livare Mar 22, 2012

I purchase 3 tickets to a musical in Portland, OR. I did not get what I thought I was ordering. The website is misleading and way overpriced for what I actually got. Apparently, while BAL A means balcony-section A and BAL B means balcony- section B...BALC means they can give you a seat anywhere in the balcony. Also, the tickets available for the balcony were either 2BAL or BAL. I thought that meant BAL was 1st BAL, since those tickets were a little more money...I was wrong. Apparently, BAL means they can put you anywhere including 2nd balcony. BEWARE!!! If the ticket sounds vague...assume the worst. Also when I called customer service and spoke with Robert, he refused to let me speak with a supervisor and eventually hung up on me. NICE! I will NEVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN!

• TicketNetwork Mar 23, 2012

Hello Livare! Thank you for your feedback. I'm very sorry to hear about the confusions associated with your purchase through our online ticket marketplace. It sounds to me like you are referring to a venue called Keller Auditorium in Portland. This venue has the odd distinction of having two separate balconies with the same letter rows, which can be confusing. Each general area is also chopped into lettered sections. So, for instance, within the First Balcony, there are separate sections A, B, C, D, and E. The Second Balcony is also chopped up into sections A, B, C, D, and E -- so is the Orchestra. I have attached the venue map (if it shows up) which might help to illustrate the point I'm making.

On that note, it's important to note that the tickets you see listed on our site are actually being listed and priced by independent ticket-selling companies, not by us directly. The sellers who resell tickets through us advertise their seats either generally or specifically (depending on the seller). We can only promise what a seller explicitly promises on their ticket listing and we can't hold sellers to assumptions a customer makes about an order. We encourage sellers to be as specific as possible with their tickets, though, to make things as little complicated as possible.

In this case, it seems that you saw tickets advertised as simply being for the Balcony, without any reference as to whether the tickets were for the First or Second Balcony. You apparently assumed that the tickets would automatically be for the First Balcony, although the seller didn't promise that fact. The tickets ended up being for the Second Balcony instead, which is what has made you unhappy with your order. (Please note: if you're ever uncertain about the location of tickets before an order, you can always call or email us and we'd be happy to help!)

That being said, I'm certainly sorry for the confusion and for any negative service you experienced (we'd be happy to check that out for you, too). We can't, however, force the seller to cancel the order, because they did provide seating in the Balcony area, which is all they advertised. We're nevertheless sorry for the misunderstanding and, if you would email our manager Marie at [email protected], we'd be happy to try and help!

• TicketNetwork Jun 19, 2012

Hello Hulbeker! Thank you for your comments. We're sorry to hear about your unhappiness with the ticket order that you placed through our exchange.

Briefly, we at TN are a nationwide network through which independent ticket sellers (trusted individuals and professional companies) resell tickets to popular sporting, concert, and theater events. We don't directly own, price, or ship tickets ourselves, but rather, like EBay, serve as a marketplace through which ticket buyers and ticket sellers can connect. We therefore facilitate ticket transactions and also monitor them to ensure the best possible service for customers. Please also note, because the tickets on our site are being resold, they are also being re-priced by their sellers. This means that the prices for tickets on our site are going to be independent of (ie: above or below) ticket face value.

On that note, we expect any tickets listed on our site to be advertised accurately vis-a-vis how the seller listed the tickets for sale. We have procedures in place to assist customers if they believe or suspect that the tickets they purchased were listed erroneously or inaccurately. I don't believe we previously received any communication from you based on the very little information provided in your commentary.

Either way, we'd appreciate if you could email our manager at [email protected] and she'd be happy to assist with your problem. Please inform her of your Purchase Number in the email and include reference to your Complaints Board posting in the body of your email message.

• Ha
    Havaldine Jun 21, 2012

Do not buy anything from these guys they are CRIMINALS! I ordered tickets from them and they never arrived. I called and they never even refunded me. As a rsult I never got to attend the concert and got ripped off. I had to get VISA involved to resolve the issue. You are better off on Stubhub or anywhere. These guys need to be charged they are criminals!

• TicketNetwork Jun 22, 2012

Hello Havaldine! Thank you very much for your comments. I'm very sorry to hear about any problems you may have experienced with an order that you placed through our site. We want all the customers who order through us to have the very best of event experiences.

In your case, I'm afraid we don't have enough information to examine your order further. Could you please message us back with your Purchase Number? You could also email us directly at [email protected] and put ATTN: Marie in the subject line. That way your email will go right to our manager.

We look forward to hearing from you!

TicketNetwork.comDo not ever use this site, you will be cheated out of money and no one will help you

I ordered two tickets for my fathers birthday, and was sent the wrong tickets. I double checked my receipt and my bank account to make sure I wasn't mistaken. I wasn't. When I called there was no answer, and I left a message and sent an email. I sent an email explaining my situation and got a response two days later attempting to convince me I received the correct tickets. I continued to explain myself and was simply told there was no chance that they were wrong. I never received a refund or the correct tickets. I paid $160 for the tickets themselves and more than $50 more in service charges and shipping fees. The tickets I received were $40 tickets and in the back of the second balcony. Ticketnetwork is more concerned with "being right" than making sure their customers get the tickets they paid for. Do not ever use this site, you will be cheated out of money and no one will help you.

• TicketNetwork Jun 20, 2012

Hello Lucy! Thank you very much for your comments. We're sorry to hear about the problems and confusions concerning your ticket purchase through us. We at TN are a nationwide network through which independent sellers (trusted individuals and professional companies) resell tickets for popular events. We want all of our customers to have the very best of order experiences. I'm afraid we're unable to understand completely the nature of your complaint. It appears that you are concerned with something having to do with the location of the tickets you received.

If you'd be so kind, we'd appreciate your emailing our manager at [email protected] so she could look into your issue. Please also include your Purchase Number in the email.

Thanks so much!

Ticket NetworkFraudulent Practice

Purchased what I assumed to be overpriced tickets, which I understood were sold by another company, Top Shelf Tix. As the other complaint suggests, when I call "top shelf tix" no one answers the phone. i have emailed them and Ticket Network and no one will respond. The problem is that I specified a New York address for delivery of these tickets, but the tickets are being delivered to California through FedEx. Given the agreement the TN had to ship to NY, and the price I paid for shipping ($15) I believe this should be handled bythem. But no one at either company will help me.

SandersChris Mar 02, 2012

a friend's half-sister makes $72 every hour on the internet. She has been fired for six months but last month her payment was $17586 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this site... LazyCash35.com

• TicketNetwork Mar 13, 2012

Hello CAgirl! Thanks for your feedback. We actually responded to you previously via email about the confusions with your purchase. It appears that your ticket seller accidentally shipped your tickets to your billing address rather than the ship-to address on your order. We are very sorry for that trouble and have also let your seller know that they need to be more careful in the future. We also let you know that we would refund your delivery fee and reimburse you for any other reshipping fee if you had to ship the tickets off to your friend. We were happy to answer additional questions you posed, as well, and you indicated at the end of that exchange that you were satisfied you had been heard.

We've offered you a discount on a future order, too, to apologize for the trouble. Please let us know if we could ever help you in the future with tickets!

TicketNetwork.com — Misrepresentation of Tickets

Advertised front row tickets with padded seats in the ADT lounge at the Sunrise Centre for the Florida Panthers Hockey game on December 31st, 2011. Sold us 8 tickets that turned...

TicketNetwork.comoverpriced tickets with service fee

JUST RECEIVED OUR FED EX ORDER WITH TWO PAUL BRANDT CONCERT TICKETS ORDERED FROM ticketnetwork.com. WE ARE SHOCKED THE TICKET PRICE PRINTED ON THE TICKET WAS $34.50. PRICE BILLED TO MY CREDIT CARD WAS $370.82! THIS PRICE INCLUDED A $52.82 SERVICE FEE. BUYERS BEWARE!!! MY FAULT FOR NOT CHECKING OTHER SOURCES FIRST. WE WOULD UNDERSTAND THE PRICE IF THE CONCERT WAS IN A DAY OR TWO, BUT THE CONCERT IS THREE MONTHS AWAY AND IN A NO ALCOHOL ZONE!!! THIS SUCKS. NO FUTURE BUSINESS FROM US OR ANYONE WE KNOW TICKETNETWORK.COM! UNBELIEVABLE. THIS COMPANY ALSO HAS A WEBSITE UNDER tickettitans.com. RIP OFF!

• TicketNetwork Oct 17, 2011

Hello! I am an employee of TicketNetwork responding to the customer above.

Briefly, we at TN are a nationwide network through which registered companies and trusted individuals resell tickets to events. This means that we don’t own, price, nor ship the tickets you see listed for sale on our website. It’s also true that the tickets listed on our exchange are being resold (and thus re-priced) by their respective sellers. The resultant mark-up is what keeps popular event tickets on the market longer than they’d normally be available for purchase. So, as a result, consumers are able to buy tickets to highly popular events on their own schedule and either after or before other event tickets are available.

In this case, I can understand a customer's frustration with cheaper tickets being available elsewhere for purchase online. Please nevertheless know that neither we nor the sellers on our exchange have the ability to monitor ticket availability on a national level. There is therefore no concerted attempt to advertise tickets on our site that are available elsewhere for a different price. We at TN simply let sellers advertise tickets and let consumers choose whether or not to buy them. We expect and encourage customers to do independent and individual price research for their ticketing interests.

Regarding the service fee, the service fee is the only part of the entire ticket transaction that accrues to TicketNetwork. It equals 18.5% of the ticket price and pays for website maintenance, billing security, customer support, and other such website features. The fee itself is advertised twice during checkout (on 2 separate checkout pages) prior to order placement. All ticket-selling marketplaces charge a service fee (even those who "don't" by hiding it in the ticket price). I'm therefore sorry for the customer's unhappiness, but there was nothing untoward or dishonest about his or her transaction.

• TicketNetwork Oct 17, 2011

Hello! I am an employee of TicketNetwork responding to the customer above.

• La
    lalalalala2 Nov 09, 2011

Hi there,

Cannot agree with the complaint anymore. I have just bought a ticket from Ticketnetwork yesterday. And my friend has referred me to the ticketmaster.ca I got shocked that the price on ticketmaster is only 30% of the price I paid at the ticketnetwork. There are few issues here,

1. They have put the message that no refund, no exchange. Both these messages are not clearly and enlarged to the client to see it before you push the purchase bottom.

2. They hide the price information. I have been talking to a customer representative on the phone, she has been telling me that the price is issued by the pricing department, but there is no clear information stated on the website how they set the price. They have claimed that the price is set up based on the market supply and demand, but what the incentives are to buy the tickets from them if you can get a better price. They have not alarmed the clients to check other sites. They are waiting for the commission to get into their packet.

3. The customer service sucks. They have not tried to improve the customer service quality. Instead, they are trying to shout at the customer. I have asked the customer service representative to transfer my call to the supervisor. It takes a long time to get a response. In this case I give an 0% on the customer satisfication. I understand the supervisor has been trained for the legal purpose. But the supervisor just pushes all the responsibility to the AGREE BOTTOM on the agreement. They are not listening your reasons and words, they also did personal attacks to clients, which can lead to a lawsuit.

4. When I asked to transfer my call to the supervisor, the customer representative has been refused my request for more than 3 times without any reasons.

What you can do now:

1. Fill the Customer Complaints on BBB USA website as soon as possible.

2. Call your credit card company to stop the transaction and also fill a credit dispute to stop the transaction if you can.

3. Stay toned, and do not need to call these representatives, because they are untrained. If you called, please record all represenatives' name and number and put them on the dispute.

DO NOT BUY ANY TICKETS FROM THIS SITE BECAUSE YOU CHECK OTHER SITES.

• TicketNetwork Dec 22, 2011

Hello! I am an employee of TicketNetwork responding to the comment by lalalalala2.

To begin with, as explained previously, TicketNetwork is a resale marketplace through which independent sellers resell (and thus reprice) tickets to events. This means that the tickets purchased through our website are going to be priced above or below their face value by the respective sellers. This is explained above every event listing on our exchange (all 64, 200+ of them) where our status as a resale website is clearly indicated. (We have a series of bullet points that outline for customers the major points they need to know before placing an order.)

Having said that, Ticketmaster is a primary ticketing source, not a secondary one -- meaning that TM is not a network of independent ticket sellers like TicketNetwork. Venues contract out their direct ticket sales through companies like Ticketmaster, which means they sell tickets for their face value. We recommend that consumers shop around for tickets first and always check the venue of their event as a primary measure. We at TN are simply here to give consumers more ticketing options, but, of course, the decision of what to buy and when is with the customer. We assume, as do all companies, that, when people buy through us, they do so after making a researched and considered decision.

On that note, I should mention, too, that the purpose of exchanges like TicketNetwork is to keep tickets on the market long after venues are all sold out. It's also true that event promoters routinely withhold large numbers of tickets from public sale in order to distribute and sell privately. Ticket sellers can access such tickets and list them for sale on sites like TN and thus give consumers access to tickets they were never allowed to buy.

In regards to the customer service experience, it seems that lalalala2 is confused by the difference between TN and the sellers who list tickets on our exchange. She mentions a phone conversation she had with a customer service representative who talked about a "pricing department." TN is a marketplace, like EBay, through which tickets are sold, and so we don't price anything or in anyway set the ticket prices listed by sellers. It would therefore seem that lalalalala2 was actually speaking with her ticket seller, not TicketNetwork -- a common confusion. If, indeed, there was any rudeness on the seller's part, we would appreciate lalalalala2 telling us about it by emailing [email protected] We at TN are here to facilitate and monitor ticket transactions and want to make sure customers are treated with respective. It seems, though, in this case, that the customer was not primarily in contact with us about her order situation, but rather with the seller.

• Mi
    Michelle Janik Mar 13, 2013

Rip off and stay away from Ticketnetwork. I purchased tickets for Andre Bocelli at the Hollywood Bowl for P1, assuming it is Promenade 1 as I would not look at it any other way. Unfortunately, P1 means Promenade 3 which would have no idea. Therefore my tickets are much further away that what I anticipated and TicketNetwork refuses to accommodate. I also disputed this with my credit card company. Lesson learned, research, research, research.

Ticket NetworkOverpriced

I bought tickets through Ticket Network for a concert and they got them through Song Ticketing. I didn't know this until my tickets were purchased?. I realized the same days within a few hours that the tickets were overpriced|. I called Song Ticketing but they don't answer their phones they just allowed voice messages?. I then contacted Ticket Network and they acknowledged the tickets sold to me were overpriced and offered 10% discount towards my NEXT PURCHASE, they wouldn't cancel my order and they didn't want to apply the 10% discount towards my already purchased overpriced tickets/. To even talk to a manager at Tickenetwork it took me about 3 days and lots of time holding on the phone:. Bottom line i was told i was responsible for everything because i agreed to the terms and conditions when purchasing the tickets and there was NOTHING they could do for me:. No compromise/. I over paid them about $150 dollars and FedEx services for tickets that i could have printed myself! SUCH A RIP OFF!!

Ticket Network — Deceptive Advertising

Ticket Network, owned by Donald Vaccaro, is a sleazy company that enables other sleazy ticket brokers to scam unsuspecting people. They have been investigated by the Attorney...

TicketNetwork.comVery poor, and very disappointed in my experience

Very Poor, and very disappointed in my experience. Rude customer service rep, and supervisor. the supervisor threatened me with a lawsuit if I left bad feedback about the company. Also the 18.75 service charge a peice for four tickets is rediculous. Then minimum shiping cost is starting at $25. .

• TicketNetwork Apr 26, 2011

Hello Kiklenate! I’m an employee of TicketNetwork. I'm certainly sorry to hear about your negative experience through our company. TicketNetwork is a nationwide exchange through which independent sellers resell (and thus re-price) tickets to events. The service fee you mentioned is the only part of the ticket transaction that accrues to TN. It pays for website maintenance, billing security, and customer support. The shipping fee you mentioned is actually the fee for express overnight shipping and is therefore pricier than the average delivery fee. (Our competitors in the field have a similar, if not exactly congruent, price structure for ticket delivery. It’s also true that all ticketing websites charge a service fee, even if they hide it in the ticket price.)

On that note, I believe you were initially upset because you were charged a sales tax for your order due to the location of the seller providing your tickets. I understand that your unfortunate service experience resulted from misunderstandings regarding the tax. We certainly don't condone any negative treatment of our customers and will investigate any such rudeness thoroughly. We will also be sending you a check for the sales tax amount and offering a substantial discount on a new order.

Songmaster Also Known As Ticketnetwork — scammed

I purchased 3 tickets for the Rockettes in Kansas City. When we got there I discovered the tickets were for New York and I was also charged for a personal audience with the...