Thebeautyplace.com — The beautyplace.com IS NOT an authorized online retailer for Chi
I purchased a $80 CHI Turbo Auto Digital Ceramic Spring Curl Iron in March and by October the spring on the top lever under the handle slipped out of place and isn't holding my hair tight between the lever and the barrel. I contacted thebeautyplace.com and at first they said they would replace the curling iron. The next day they said they would not, that I had to deal directly with the manufacture of the curling iron (Farouk). When I called Farouk to ask for a replacement they said they could not give me a replacement. They said there are counterfeit products out there so they can't guarantee the iron if it's not sold through an authorized online retailer. The beautyplace.com IS NOT an authorized online retailer for Chi. I've never spent $80 on a curling iron in my life, but thought all the good things I'd heard about the Chi brand and the ceramic barrel would be worth it. I've bought $20 curling irons that have lasted several years and this one only lasted six months. SO mad! I hold thebeautyplace.com responsible!!
More Thebeautyplace.com Complaints & Reviews
- Thebeautyplace.com - customer service, suspected counterfeit products 
- Thebeautyplace.com - This company is crooked and have bad customer service 
- TheBeautyPlace - thebeautyplace is a scam
- TheBeautyPlace - No order and no customer service
- The Beauty Place - be careful
- TheBeautyPlace - TheBeautyPlace take money but they don't deliver orders!