The Wheel Connection / Refund refusal!
Upon contacting the Wheel Connection for tracking information (which should have been available at the time of my order 12/26/07) I found out that as a result of paint peeling off of the wheels I'd ordered, they [the wheels] had been recalled, and sent back to China. The Wheel Connection Rep had given me an option of either ordering chrome wheels (the ones I'd ordered where Black) and allowing them to have them "powder coated" locally, and then shipping to me; or receiving a "full refund."
I decided to get my money back; and in doing so was charged a 25% ($398.00) restocking fee for wheels that were recalled, and never shipped in the first place. Unfortunately I did not see the other complaints levied against this company, or I would have never ordered from them in the first place.
I refuse to accept these unscrupulous business practices, and am in the process of taking serious legal action. I will not stop until The Wheel Connection is OUT OF BUSINESS!!!
More The Wheel Connection Complaints & Reviews
- The Wheel Connection - TheWheelConnection.com - bad business to deal with! 
- The Wheel Connection - Fraud 
- The Wheel Connection - Wheel Connection is a joke!
- The Wheel Connection - Fraudulant 
- The Wheel Connection - ordered - no wheel - no refund
- The Wheel Connection - Not very on top of their game 
- The Wheel Connection - customer service
- The Wheel Connection - Poor service 
- The Wheel Connection - Bad Business!!!!!
- The Wheel Connection - Wrong product-Terrible service