The Wheel Connection / Poor service

1 Canada Review updated:

I ordered a wheel in November of 2008. I recieved the invoice by email the next day. The information about the wheel was incorrect on the invoice. I called and had it fixed so they would ship the correct wheel. It's now May 22 2009 andI have no wheel and no refund.
They have admitted that the wheel was never shipped as there was no stock available. It has been an extremley large hassle trying to get my money back from this outfit. 578.00 charged for a wheel that they had no stock on and never shipped. The only thing that was quick and correct in dealing with this company is the lightning speed at which they chared my credit card. I have probably spent 4 hours on the telephone with these people. I've almost got my money back listining to pathetic excuses and laughing at the complete incompetence displayed by their staff.

Sc

Comments

13th of Jun, 2009

Do not believe that they are going to give you your money back. I've spent hours myself on the phone with these idiots. Everytime you call, they tell you that they will process your refund and they never do. It looks like it's too late to file a complaint through your credit card company. The time limit is 90 days for most. If you still haven't received your refund, I would recommend filing complaints through the Better Business Bureau and the Missouri Attorney General's website.