The Perfume Emporium — Goods paid for but not delivered
Perfume ordered through website and paid for by Visa.Emails from Chris at [protected]@theperfumeemporium.co.uk said it was sent on 7 April by 1st. class Royal Mail but I had to wait 15 working days before Chris could send a replacement or refund the money.After this wait I emailed again and Chris said a replacement would be with me in a few days;a week has passed and still no delivery.I also asked for proof of posting and he did not give this.
I have since asked for a full refund and that email has not been answered.
An email dated 26 May tells me that a refund is not due until 12 June 'under the distance selling regulations'.
Chris has had my money since 7 April and I have had no goods or credible explanation. Surely I should be entitled to a refund before 12 June?
Emails and contact through the website seem the only means of communicating with the Perfume Emporium---there is no evidence that it actually exists as retailer!
After more emails a refund was made on 12 June
More The Perfume Emporium Complaints & Reviews
- Perfume Emporium - 100% pure scam 
- Perfume Emporium - Imitation fragrance and fake company 
- Perfume Emporium - Mariella Burani Eau Rosee Eau toilette
- Perfume Emporium - Do not buy from this company, they will scam you
- Perfume Emporium - Unpleasant experience 
- Perfume Emporium - Customer Service
- Perfume Emporium - Refund scam
- Perfume Emporium - Delivery
- Perfume Emporium - perfume empire — products are not even worthy as air-fresheners.
- The Perfume Emporium - Refund not given