Complaints & Reviews

perfume empire — products are not even worthy as air-fresheners.

Byers beware! Despite all the negative reviews, my wife and I gave Perfume Empire a try by placing a $210...

fake perfume

I recently received my three Lanvin arpège pour Homme flasks and they were all fake. The content was yellow instead of transparent and the odor just not that of the original. Unfortunately I found out too late that they were scammers. Do not order from that site, they can't be trusted. I'm pretty sure they will not pay me back even though their site look ok.

fake perfume

fake perfumes

I ordered a creed perfume on the website PerfumeEmporium.com.I have been using this brand for a very long time so I know the smell like i know my name. I stumbled into an advert of the product with a low price and i got interested. When i received the perfume, The first spray smelled like the original but after a few minutes the fragrance had disappeared (the original will stay for weeks). So i sprayed again and this time it was a strange smell. i shook the bottle and sprayed again and OMG... i just couldnt tell what was in that bottle. This site is a BIG SCAM. Do not ever buy from them again. I wish i had read this site before ordering from them.

Imitation fragrance and fake company

Dear Folks, Well, I Strongly suggest anyone not to deal with these PerfumeEmporium.com people, they will...

Terrible website, don't order!

I made an order and purchased from Perfume Emporium. I did not receive a confirmation message and there was no tracking number. I waited over a week and decided to contact Perfume Emporium customer service about my order status. They said they did not have any record that I made any orders and claimed they never took my money. That was an absolute lie!! I was in contact with them for a long time and tried to prove I was telling the truth but they refused to believe me. I never received my order and my money back. I would not recommend this terrible website to anyone!

Credit Card

I´ve purchased on VISA Credit Card on 26/12/2015, order #1045670, a total of US$ 142 in perfumes from WWW.PERFUMEEMPORIUM.COM. A few days later I received a despondent, asinine and sarcastic e-mail stating that the products would ship between 30 to preposterous 90 days! Shipment and costumes on my account! Should the products be not received in a 60-day time [I live in Rio - the city of Olympiads 2016], I should contact the company by e-mail warning them that a “shipment problem occurred”. Well, I live in Rio, not on the surface of the Moon, North Korea, Tibet, Bhutan, Tunguska, the Aleutian Islands, or Vanuatu. I found hundreds after hundreds of complaints by Briton, Australian and Spaniard citizens - in summary - people from all over the world decrying this fraudulent company. To file a complaint, proceed as follows: File a complaint to the FBI Internet Crime Division - FBI IC3 - www.ic3.gov/default.aspx File also a complaint to the Federal Trading Comission: www.ftc.gov/faq/consumer-protection/submit-consumer-complaint-ftc Good Luck Martius de Oliveira, 01/07/2016 PerfumeEmporium.com 3440 West Warner Ave., Suite C & D Santa Ana, CA 92704 United States Email Support - [protected]@perfumeemporium.com Customer Service - [protected]

Delivery

I´ve purchased on VISA Credit Card a total on 26/12/2015, order #1045670, of US$ 142 in perfumes from WWW.PERFUMEEMPORIUM.COM. A few days later I received a despondent, asinine and sarcastic e-mail stating that the products would ship between 30 to preposterous 90 days! Shipment and costumes on my account! Should the products be not received in a 60-day time [I live in Rio - thje city of Olympiads 2016], I should contact the company by e-mail warning them that a “shipment problem occurred”. Well, I live in Rio. not the surface of the Moon, Nort Korea, Tibet, Bhutan, Tunguska, the Aleutian Islands, or Vanuatu. I found hundreds after hundreds of complaints by Brittons, Australians and Spanish citizens - in summary - people from all over the world decrying this fraudulent company. To file a complaint, proceed as follows: File a complaint to the FBI Internet Crime Division - FBI IC3 - www.ic3.gov/default.aspx File also a complaint to the Federal Trading Comission: www.ftc.gov/faq/consumer-protection/submit-consumer-complaint-ftc Good Luck Martius de Oliveira, 01/07/2016

Refused refund

I ordered eye cream through Rakuten.com, the vendor was perfume-emporium. Shortly after finalizing the order...

imitation fragrance

I purchased perfume "Cabaret" from the PerfumeEmporium.com and received a fragrance that smells as a chip $3...

Houghton Cosmetics

Refund scam

Perfume ordered from theperfumeemporium.co.uk and payed for 15th June 2009. !st packaged alledgedly lost by Royal mail, after several e-mails Chris ([[protected]@theperfumeempoium.co.uk] (link: mailto:[protected]@theperfumeempoium.co.uk)) arrange 2nd parcel, this was lost again by Royal Mail. 30th July I asked for refund and was told refund will by made according to their terms (30 days under the distance selling regulations). After chasing refund again 7th Sept was given excuses about claims with Royal Mail. Now 20th October still no refund... This has got to be illiegal somehow, wished I read this site before ordering. Will I ever see my money again.

Goods paid for but not delivered

Perfume ordered through website and paid for by Visa.Emails from Chris at [protected]@theperfumeemporium.co.uk said it was sent on 7 April by 1st. class Royal Mail but I had to wait 15 working days before Chris could send a replacement or refund the money.After this wait I emailed again and Chris said a replacement would be with me in a few days;a week has passed and still no delivery.I also asked for proof of posting and he did not give this.

I have since asked for a full refund and that email has not been answered.

An email dated 26 May tells me that a refund is not due until 12 June 'under the distance selling regulations'.

Chris has had my money since 7 April and I have had no goods or credible explanation. Surely I should be entitled to a refund before 12 June?

Emails and contact through the website seem the only means of communicating with the Perfume Emporium---there is no evidence that it actually exists as retailer!

After more emails a refund was made on 12 June

• Fe
    Fed UP!!! Aug 28, 2009

Have waited since June for my delivery. Royal Mail has been blamed 5 times for non delivery. Have now asked for a refund but wont hold my breath. This one man band is a fraud. Avoid at all costs (or it will cost YOU)

sandrajulie Nov 23, 2009

as with other complainants I have fallen victim to their scam. I ordered and paid bu no goods arrived. Contacted them. They told me they had been despatched and blamed royal mail. Told me to wait 15 days Still waiting. This company should be closed down NOW

• Fr
    Friendlyadvise Nov 28, 2009

Hi guys, if you haven't received a refund after 30 days what you firstly need to do is contact Trading Standards. Tell them what has happened, give them the name of the Propriertor and the company name and address. They will give you a Referemce Number which you should keep in a safe place for future reference.

In the meantime, write a letter to the Perfume Emporium asking them for your money back. You are legally entitled to your money back after 30 days under 'The Distance Selling Regulations'. Send your letter Recorded Delivery so that the company can't say they haven't received it.

If you still do not get any joy, contact Trading Standards again, quoting the Reference Number they gave you earlier, and they will then take your complaint to the next level.

I trust this information has been helpful to you. NOW GO GET YOUR MONEY BACK!

Do not buy from this company, they will scam you

This so called sit do not go near it I did over 2 months ago more fool me I orderd from this perfume company and to start with got emails tell me that my goods where wing there way to me but guss what no purfume ever came and the more I emailed the more I got well the post office has lost it so we will send another, and still no perfume, and now this so agent ( and not an 0 in site) can not be bothered to even answers my email so please people DONOT buy from this company I got fresh air and if thats what you want go out side it free! its a tail of buyer be where.

Non-delivery of goods

I placed an order for over £80 on June 17th 2010 for my wife's birthday. Received email saying...

Lincoln Online Scams

Mariella Burani Eau Rosee Eau toilette

Ordered Mariella Burani Eau Rosee. Company is out of business and I was thrilled to find it on line to purchaser, I have been wearing this fragrance for about 6-7 yrs. Know what the bottle and fwhat rangrance smells like.

Box arrives in mail today. Looks like box perfume comes in except bottle is missing the name Eau Rosee on it, as all bottles of that fragrance have on the front. Fragrance smells similar but is not the same AT ALL. When sprayed on, fragrance dissipates within five-ten minutes. We compared the original bottle I ahve and the new one- no comparison. The new one is a fake.

This is a fake fragrance and not a manufactured product as I have bought in department stores or in the islands, over the years. Perfume Emporium should be watched and investigated with this fragrance and maybe others.

I am returning it even though I am told there is a re-stocking fee for open products. How would I have smelled it without opening it?

Do not use this bogus company

If I could give this company a minus rating I would. I purchased some perfume 7 days ago using debit/Visa but...

Complaint

I recently ordered some perfume from this website and it never turned up, I kept contacting Chris Colling...

Refund not given

I ordered some perfume on 5th May from [[protected]@theperfumeemporium.co.uk] (link: mailto:[protected]@theperfumeemporium.co.uk)) 12 days later to say it had not arrived and was advised I had to wait 15 working days before royal mail would look into the problem. 15 working days passed...I emailed again and they (someone called Chris) then said they would either resend or offer a refund. I requested a refund on 31st May and was advised 'We aim to process refunds within 48 hours, however, this can take up to 30 days in line with the Distance Selling Regulations'. Todate I have not received a refund and have emailed several times to find out why but im still ing waiting for my refund.

100% pure scam

After ordering perfurme and paying for it for my daughters birthday I still have not received either the perume or money back despite being promised a cheque back or an inconvenience cheque for £5 I am really annoyed as this comany are obviously con artists I live within 25 miles of their address and am tempted to ask if I can fetch the perfume personally. The money is not the important thing to me but alot of people would miss £40 they may have spent more it is just the principal.

• Ki
    kingsley green Jan 21, 2010

Having placed an order and paid in mid December, my delivery failed to arrive by early January. I then asked for a second order to be dispatched which CHRIS obliged - blaming Royal Mail for non delivery. needless to say the second delivery never arrived. I wish I'd read all these comments in December but I will live and learn. I will write off the money as I will not see it again.

• Se
    Senza Jun 16, 2010

I am very disappointed with this company and I wish I read the reviews earlier. I haven't received perfume I order either and I am convinced it has never been posted to me in a first place. Lesson learnt - I will do some research before next online purchase.

Unpleasant experience

Having read all the other emails then mine simply echoes what has been said before. My money was taken from my account 3 days after filling the online purchase order. I received one email to say that it had been dispatched. Following several emails from me I then received one from somebody called Chris inferring it was the Royal Mail's fault and I had to wait for 15 days.

I've subsequently reported Chris and his company to the Office of Fair Trading. Go to consumerdirect.gov.uk and have a look at the template letters which they offer for distance buying. They said to send a letter with copies of your email complaints to 42 Glenloch Drive, Nottingham, NG11 9AH. You have to wait for 30 days for him to respond and then contact Fair Trading again. The number is [protected]. I shall wait with bated breath on this but, we as consumers, have to do something to name and shame these people.

Martius Jan 05, 2016

Contact FBI for complaint https://www.ic3.gov/complaint FEDERAL TRADING COMISSION https://www.ftc.gov/ and file a complaint

I order 6 mintures one to be shipped your every month for months,
the only way I recevied them is to email them. Read for yourself
Dear Madam,
Your first shipment of the mini of the month was mailed out on this morning 6/9/09 through the US Postal Service
Your June mini of the month USPS tracking information confirming delivery of this small order on 7/25/09. We would ask that you speak with your neighbors and/or your local postal carrier since we did ship it with tracking and need to know who is holding your package. We appreciate your help in this matter.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices