The Kraft Heinz Company / ore-ida just crack an egg

United States Review updated:

Ore-Ida Just Crack an Egg
UPC [protected]
Sep 26 18 XIS 17:49
I bought the item on August 23 and opened it on August 26. Potato package was slightly open, juice in bottom of container and potatoes were discolored! Did not notice until I had already cracked the egg!
I have purchased this item before, however I am very concerned that I see there are other complaints about issues concerning opened/ moldy product due to poor manufacturing.

The Kraft Heinz Company

De
Aug 26, 2018

Comments

• Ka
      Nov 02, 2018

I have been enjoying Just Crack an Egg for several weeks today when I opened my Ultimate Scramble Something was stinking so bad I nearly tossed it all away. But I wanted to see just what was wrong so I endured the stench to discover a foul liquid dripping from the food packets and there it was the vegetable packet had failed and they had gone rancid, I would really like a coupon for replacement. I am a handicap individual and these tasty meals are so easy for me to fix and enjoy without waiting for someone to serve me.

Nov 02, 2018

Thanks for heads up!
    I've also been eating these but now will look closer and STOP buying if it happens to me.

Kraft needs better quality control

• Do
      Mar 10, 2019

I buy these all the time to eat at work and they have been really good. But today I opened one with the sausage in it and the sausage had blue mold all over in it the rest was still good. Kind of disappointed the expiration date is April 14 2019. I think I deserve some coupons to replace it.