The Kraft Heinz Company / 6 oz orange jell-o
I purchased a box of Jell-O and made it per instructions. Then I placed in refrigerator overnight but it didn't set-up.
I purchased a second box of Jell-O and again placed in refrigerator overnight. It also never set-up. The second time I used half the amount of water but it didn't help.
I believe that the gelatin was missing or bad.
I made a video of the Jell-O that didn't set-up the second time and photos of the receipts.
Please return my money: 1.00, 1.25, plus tax.
More The Kraft Heinz Company Complaints & Reviews
- Kraft Foods - fig newtons 
- Kraftsfood, Lunchables - food poison 
- Kraft Foods/oscar Mayer - carving board chicken 
- Kraft Foods - Reduced Fat Wheat Thins - unidentified object in box
- Kraft Foods - I discovered a nail inside the cheese while chewing 
- The Kraft Heinz Company - mayochup
- The Kraft Heinz Company - calumet baking powder
- The Kraft Heinz Company - kool aid counterfeit
- The Kraft Heinz Company - kraft stove top for pork
- The Kraft Heinz Company - good seasons italian dressing