The Hindu / Irregular delivery of news paper

Phone: 9949619604

Sir, I subscribed to THE HINDU daily ENGLISH newspaper vide their order no.HYD520365 DTD 03/03/2014 by paying Rs.699/ (FOR ANNUAL ). F or the last 20 days I am not getting news paper. On enquiry the vendor revealed that the paper boy is stopped the job and promised to see the alternative. After few days, I complained to the HINDU customer care, they in turn handed over the complaint to Mr.Vinod, Area Manager, The Hindu. Surprisingly, he is saying my subscription is only for half-yearly and requested me to scan my subscriber voucher. Same has been scanned to him. The Area Manager has handed over this to his subordinate Mr. T.Saibaba (RRE). On my own interest when I contacted Mr. Saibaba, he is asking me to find out who is the paper boy coming to my area. So, I really got annoyed with all this and started purchasing from nearest stationary shop. My complaint is that either THE HINDU Customer care or the Area Manager/RRE no body bothers. Morever Mr.Saibaba is giving a task to me that I have to find out a paper boy and have to inform him. Kindly look into this and help me. Thanking you, R Venkata Subbaiah.

Rv