Thai Airways / Excessive Baggage
i booked a thai airways ticket on 9 January from chandigarh Agent name sky Travel and tours (AGENTID00681436) from Delhi to Auckland. The agent told me that you can carry atleast 40 Kg at once. but when i went to Delhi Airport they asked me for excessive baggage letter and they dont allow me to take more than 20 KG. But I visit first time newzealand first time on Student Visa and i allowed atleast 40 KG to carry. I have leaved my some Baggage in Delhi So told me What is my mistake in this case. I want refund for that one Because i paid full amount.
My name is Raju banik and i travel on 12 January From Delhi to Auckland.
please respond to my mail.
More Thai Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Thai Airways - Unacceptable Customer Service 
- Thai Airways - Expired 7up Soft Drink 
- Thai Airways - Lost baggage 
- Thai Airways - Unethical behaviour 
- Thai Airways - Wrong Special Meal 
- Thai Airways - damage and loss of property
- Thai Airways - rude male cabin crew
- Thai Airways - Unsupportive behavior of the staff at New Delhi Airport
- TG (Thai Airways) - Intimidated by TG Senior Flight Attendant - Ms. Saipin N
- Thai Airways - no empathy of your staff