Texas Direct Auto / Misinformation, Failure to Deliver
Found Chevrolet Tahoe on Ebay and went to Texas Direct Auto on Monday, March 12th. When I looked at the vehicle everything looked as pictured on Ebay with the exception that the navigation/stereo system was missing. This was not mentioned on Ebay nor in the vehicle description. I was informed that there was a minor problem but was being repaired. I went ahead with the purchase after being assured that the vehicle would be ready for pick up by Wednesday, March 14th. I told my salesman that I would be back on Thursday to pick up but to call me when the vehicle was ready. I finalized my financing and everything on my side was complete. The problem is a severe lack of communication from Texas Direct and misinformation. You have to take the initiative and call them. I have been promised returned phone calls that were not returned. It is Saturday morning, March 17th and I don't have a vehicle or a returned phone call. I intend on completing this transaction and probably at considerable expense since I now have to rent a vehicle for now. I will not ever due business with Texas Direct again or recommend to anyone.
More Texas Direct Auto Complaints & Reviews
- Texas Direct Auto - Fraud and scam 
- Texas Direct Auto - Fraudulent charges 
- Texas Direct Auto - Beware! Texas BBB rating? F 
- Texas Direct Auto - Added fees
- Texas Direct Auto - Complaints, Rip-off, Reviews 
- Texas Direct Auto Sales - Selling unsafe cars
- Texas Auto Direct - fraud and scam
- Texas Direct Auto - SCAM!
- Texas Direct Auto - Poor Service Poor Company 
- Texas Direct Auto - lied about accident free vehicle