Texas Direct Auto / Misinformation, Failure to Deliver

Stafford, TX, United States Review updated:

Found Chevrolet Tahoe on Ebay and went to Texas Direct Auto on Monday, March 12th. When I looked at the vehicle everything looked as pictured on Ebay with the exception that the navigation/stereo system was missing. This was not mentioned on Ebay nor in the vehicle description. I was informed that there was a minor problem but was being repaired. I went ahead with the purchase after being assured that the vehicle would be ready for pick up by Wednesday, March 14th. I told my salesman that I would be back on Thursday to pick up but to call me when the vehicle was ready. I finalized my financing and everything on my side was complete. The problem is a severe lack of communication from Texas Direct and misinformation. You have to take the initiative and call them. I have been promised returned phone calls that were not returned. It is Saturday morning, March 17th and I don't have a vehicle or a returned phone call. I intend on completing this transaction and probably at considerable expense since I now have to rent a vehicle for now. I will not ever due business with Texas Direct again or recommend to anyone.

Mw

Comments

• Te
      20th of Mar, 2012

@mwaenger,

We're sorry to hear of the miscommunication - we will do everything within our power to rectify your situation quickly. Please send your grievances to complaint.texasdirectauto.com and expect a response within 24 hours.

-Texas Direct Auto