Tesco / rudely treated
I straight away come to the main point. I wanna make a complain on 9 Feb 2018, the time around 230pm, a staff who was working be a cashier in the Tesco Kampar, Perak are very rudely treat with me when I wanna make the payment. I was accidentally put the non halal food together on the counter. The cashier was show her face to me to indicate her unsatisfy and dont want touch the other food due to the food was put together with non halal food, seems like other food very dirty, she wont touch anymore. Then I was angry and feel weird, why she didnt talk to me to explain smtg like excuse me and sorry about you should pay at other counter with the soft tone of voice, she just show her face to means we know anything. Why we need to spend the money with a rudely treated？In addition, there are no person in the non halal counter, thats why we go to counter. Hope you can attach in the related problem and solve it as soon as possible to prevent much more customer was treated same with me.
More Tesco Complaints & Reviews
- Tesco Malaysia - online and customer service 
- Tesco Penang Malaysia - tesco penang sells without a price tag & dishonesty of internal staff! 
- Tesco Car Insurance - policy canceled without my knowledge! 
- Tesco - customer care 
- Tesco Rawang - sgm attitude and behaviour (so rude) 
- Tesco - car park and tesco staff trying to stop customer part at car park lot
- Tesco Cafe - lack of adequate signage or help when ordering gluten free food.
- Tesco - tesco online delivery
- Tesco - payment being robbed issues never sorted out abused at work
- Tesco Bukit Indah - cashier