Tesco / rudely treated

Posted: Feb 13, 2018 by   User
Kampar, Malaysia
I straight away come to the main point. I wanna make a complain on 9 Feb 2018, the time around 230pm, a staff who was working be a cashier in the Tesco Kampar, Perak are very rudely treat with me when I wanna make the payment. I was accidentally put the non halal food together on the counter. The cashier was show her face to me to indicate her unsatisfy and dont want touch the other food due to the food was put together with non halal food, seems like other food very dirty, she wont touch anymore. Then I was angry and feel weird, why she didnt talk to me to explain smtg like excuse me and sorry about you should pay at other counter with the soft tone of voice, she just show her face to means we know anything. Why we need to spend the money with a rudely treated´╝čIn addition, there are no person in the non halal counter, thats why we go to counter. Hope you can attach in the related problem and solve it as soon as possible to prevent much more customer was treated same with me.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country Malaysia Complaint category Food

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree