Terminix / Bait and Switch with price and company
Terminix Buys EcoFirst raises prices. No notification. Just bills us.
Mormon Scammer David Royce Has sold out 3 times to Terminix. He's Boss (Mormon) started company and sold to terminix, Royce started another company and sold to terminix. Then in 2009 started EcoFirst and again sold to Terminix. Here is how the bait and switch scam works...
Offer great deals with a contract on auto pay. Then raise prices and sells to Terminix. All on auto pay so people don't notice. David Royce should run for Vice President maybe with these low morals. Mitt needs a bud. Where are all the complaint about EcoFirst that were on this board?
I think my fees when from $120/year to $90/ visit.
More Terminix Complaints & Reviews
- Terminix Termite Service - Dissatisfied with Terminix service 
- Terminix - Terrible experience 
- Terminix - dishonesty of employees, rip off
- Terminix - treatments do not work
- Terminix - Rip off 
- Terminix - Never ever sign-up for this service 
- Terminix - Service Inefective
- Terminix - suposedly rid my home of bedbugs 
- Terminix - No Show/no call
- Terminix - Pathetic customer service and fraud