Terminix / Bait and Switch with price and company

Frisco, TX, United States Review updated:

Terminix Buys EcoFirst raises prices. No notification. Just bills us.
Mormon Scammer David Royce Has sold out 3 times to Terminix. He's Boss (Mormon) started company and sold to terminix, Royce started another company and sold to terminix. Then in 2009 started EcoFirst and again sold to Terminix. Here is how the bait and switch scam works...
Offer great deals with a contract on auto pay. Then raise prices and sells to Terminix. All on auto pay so people don't notice. David Royce should run for Vice President maybe with these low morals. Mitt needs a bud. Where are all the complaint about EcoFirst that were on this board?
I think my fees when from $120/year to $90/ visit.

Comments

• Me
      3rd of May, 2012

Me in Dallas again: Well, I just saw some libel suit won by EcoFirst so a lot of the complaints were false and removed. But my complaint about the Bait and Switch I think is correct. And not notifying me and raising prices. Not Cool. Find a independent local guy and support them. They keep the money in the community. Your paying high prices for TV ads and high priced people like David Royce. (PS: Have you thought about a Law degree, you have the knack for a lawyer)
    So do you know why they don't spray for pest in Washington DC? It would kill half the politicians and most of the lobbyist.
    Just made that one up.