Telkom — upgrade not received
On saturday 14.01.2017 I applied for a data and bandwidth upgrade to my line, [protected]. The internet link on my router went off on 17.01.2017. On saturday 21.01.2017 when I contacted telkom to find out what was happening, I was told there was no progress because my residence is too far away from the exchange. I agreed to adjust the deal to solve this. Up to today I still have a d-link router not giving me access to internet or wi-fi. I have tried several times to obtain answers from your operators. Their responses vary from" your line has been put on internet reserve" to "nothing can be done because the technicians are working on the upgrade, and your service will only be restored on 31st january. " I find this totally unacceptable, and if this situation is not rectified within 48 hours, I will have no choice but to cancel my telkom line and go elsewhere for another service provider. A. Anderton.
More Telkom Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018