Telkom / telkom cannot seem to fix the landline numbers coming to our business address
21 November 2016 our business telephone lines went out of order. I reported them with the following reference numbers. Line [protected] Ref : 1079CRZ211116, Tel [protected] Ref : 75CRK211116, Tel [protected] Ref 1189CRZ21116. The date now being 1 February 2017, after 2.5 months and numerous follow ups and escalations with more reference numbers we are nowhere closer to getting these lines fixed. How can a business stay in business without telephones ?? Today I followed up and to my surprise, the Telkom lady tells me that the ref: 75CRK21116 had been cleared in December, but two days ago it was open. She said that there was no one I could speak to and that all they can do is escalate the problem. I am at a total loss...We cannot speak to someone in authority that can efficiently deal with the problem. I guess the only way is to go on social media and maybe somebody in authority would be able to see the complaints and assist. A very sad situation.
More Telkom Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018