Telkom SA SOC / telkom pole in yard falling over
I have logged a fault with Telkom on the 19th January 2017 informing them of their pole in my yard which will be falling over. It is rotten at the bottom and I had to put supports in place to hold it in position. reference no 905009.
To date... not a call, email or sms received from them to inspect or replace.
Any damage to property caused by this pole falling over will be to the cost of Telkom as they were informed.
My telephone no is [protected].
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018