Telkom SA SOC / telkom mobile sales
I received a call from Telkom Mobile [protected] on 12 May 2017 @ 11:06am to my cell, which is [protected].
The sales agent said that she is from Telkom Mobile and if its a convenient time to talk. I asked what is she calling me about and then she goes into script and asks me if I have a ...telkom contract.
I asked again, what are you calling me about. She says she is checking that I have this contract with Telkom, so I said none of your business. What are you calling me about.
At that stage she cut the call on me.
My upset is that she called me, could not tell me what she is calling me about and when I asked, she had the audacity to cut the call. Is this the type of training that is offered to Telkom Mobile staff. When a customer asked a question that is not on your script, just cut the call...
As consumers, we should not be subject to such as we did not request to be called.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018