Telkom SA SOC — telkom mobile business contract bungle up
Customer Account : [protected]
I have been calling Telkom for the past 6 months regarding a double billing on my account to no avail. I signed up for a 20gb LTE package and later decided to upgrade to a 30gb package as the 20gb simple was too little for the month.
After calling Telkom to upgrade my package I was now billed for both the 20gb and the 30gb. Attempts to fix this situation have proved fruitless.
Last month I wrote a cancellation letter /form and each time I called to check if it was received i was told to wait for 22 working days. Its been now over a month and I called today 10 May and i was told my cancellation has not been received.
I even went to Cresta branch two weeks and the person I spoke to told me the manager was not in the office but he would call me on Monday...needless to say...Dololo.
I am told that they tried to call me and they couldn't get hold of me. I wonder why there were calling because I had them on the line today but they had nothing to tell me -- so exactly what is it they were trying to get hold of me to tell me. ?
Please I just want to cancel my contract completely and just come out of this relationship with my sanity.
HELP someone please !!! I need to cancel my contract and get my refund.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018